Bowel movement while giving birth

How close to your woo hoo do you think your docs face is gonna be????:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Woo hoo!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's what others on here seem to call it:blush:

My kids call it their doo-dee...which is fine, or so I thought.

Abi said to me once

"but where's doo-dee?"

....I panicked and wondered what to say but before I could answer she said

"I can see Max but not doo-dee"

She was watching the Tweenies and was asking where "Judy" was, but she had a little speech impediment as she was only 2yrs old....phew....I was soooo relieved:dohh:

:rofl::rofl:

I blame all my farts on the baby - they stink and when James says eurgh, I tell him it was not me, it was the baby, then point to the section in my book that says you have bad wind and digestion when pregnant.

Maybe I could blame the poo on the baby too if it happens!

To think I spent the first year of my relationship with him leaving the room (or nearly dying holding it in) so I did not fart in front of him,.

Now I am just slumped on the sofa like Jim Royal farting and moaning all night long.

:happydance:

:rofl::rofl:

I blame all my farts on the baby - they stink and when James says eurgh, I tell him it was not me, it was the baby, then point to the section in my book that says you have bad wind and digestion when pregnant.

Maybe I could blame the poo on the baby too if it happens!

To think I spent the first year of my relationship with him leaving the room (or nearly dying holding it in) so I did not fart in front of him,.

Now I am just slumped on the sofa like Jim Royal farting and moaning all night long.

:happydance:

:rofl:

I spoke to hubby earlier about the poo thing and he said he wasn't bothered as long as it didn't touch him! He said he'd only get out the water if it was runny!:sick: I was actually quite surprised by his response - especially coming from the man who accused me of trying to kill him in his sleep with my farts!

LOL I dont no pretty close i guess cause they gotta see whats going on down there :p

Who wouldnt be worried about pooing while giving birth lol Im affriad I will Im going to try to go befor baby comes if possible lol :p I dont wanna poo in my docs face! XD

How close to your woo hoo do you think your docs face is gonna be????:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMg you lot crack me up. I have just been sitting here reading your thread.

I never pooed when I had my natural birht, least not that I know but the mw didn't pick one up and show me :rofl: My daughter did her first black poo on the way out, literally, her head was out already so it was safe but it made a right mess of the delivery room.

I'll be having a section so poo fears for me but it did worry the hell out of me.!!

LOL I dont no pretty close i guess cause they gotta see whats going on down there :p

hun, they don't get that close! Hands, yes, but faces, not so much! If you're going to be on your back then your feet will probably be in stirrups and the delivery team will have a good view from your ankles!

I plan on having an active birth, so might end up pooing on a birthing ball :rofl: I so don't care, it's all part of the process and the midwives are used to it.

I am planning on letting gravity do a lot of the work, so am expecting an embarrassing accident right on the floor for all to see :blush:

My hubby told me as it happens. He cleaned it up haha was just a spec but still. It is veryyy normal very common and nothing to be ashamed about. Some woman do loads and some tiny bits and some none. I did it all three times lol Probably this time around too I will. You honestly don't care. You just wan't to see youre baby.

its weird to think that your babys is just pooing inside you now lol, wonder where it goes!!!??!!!

Haha from experience they clear it up very promplty without a fuss, and I knew it had happened just not until it had happened and yes I really didn't care!

They do give you a thingie to make you go before full labour kicks in but if it's a long labour or you've eaten it's all very possible, and completly NOT a big deal!

honestly you really really don't care! LOL I started or prim and proper in my nightie, by end I was practically nacked and really didn't give a monkeys! LOL

I think if did and I realised, I'd be pretty mortified. OH said to me the other day "I bet if you pooed you'd be really embarrassed...." - well yup, but I wouldn't admit it to him!

I'm just hoping that:
a) I won't poo, or
b) If I do, nobody tells me, or
c) If they tell me, I'll be too out of it to care!

i was really worried about pooin during labour n while i was havin contractions i did say i feel like im guna poo lol so i sat on the loo haha n then while pushin i do rememeber (i was off my face) sayin oh no im guna poo but i didnt YAY lol

so i did care about it lol i wasnt bothered about givein birth just about pooin lol but ule be fine ur body does alot of clearing out before hand

i was really worried about pooin during labour n while i was havin contractions i did say i feel like im guna poo lol so i sat on the loo haha n then while pushin i do rememeber (i was off my face) sayin oh no im guna poo but i didnt YAY lol

so i did care about it lol i wasnt bothered about givein birth just about pooin lol but ule be fine ur body does alot of clearing out before hand

off your face lol, did you or anyone reading this say any strange things whille in labour & high on drugs? xxx

off your face lol, did you or anyone reading this say any strange things whille in labour & high on drugs? xxx

yup off my face on gas n air lol i had way to much altho it didnt really help with pain lol at first i was really nice sayin please could u rub my back just abit harder please which isnt like me to be nice hahah then i was told i then just flipped n kept shouting rub my f*cking back! apart from that i have no idea if i said anything funny if i did i really just dont no lol.

altho right after i had zane n he was taken off me to get cleaned ect i projectile vomited lol

I havent gotten anything to go to poo before labor. I was induced all three pregnancies. They told me they don't give you anything anymore.

yup off my face on gas n air lol i had way to much altho it didnt really help with pain lol at first i was really nice sayin please could u rub my back just abit harder please which isnt like me to be nice hahah then i was told i then just flipped n kept shouting rub my f*cking back! apart from that i have no idea if i said anything funny if i did i really just dont no lol.

altho right after i had zane n he was taken off me to get cleaned ect i projectile vomited lol

hhhaa no way, thats another thing that scares me ill prob be saying all freaky things i already say random things in my sleep, id like someone to video so i could watch it afterwards but id be doing nothing but CRINGE!! haha

x

u no what ur saying at the time its just after i find it hard remembering n i hate a peth injection god knows why i asked for 1 lol but it helped me sleep during contractions n id wake up wen they got bad n just be moaning lol was funny i made myself laugh lol

Im terrifed of it. Mostly because I dont want my OH to see me poo....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->