Bracing myself for gender disappointment...

drudai

Reaction score
I'm currently only 11+5, which feels like forever away from my 20 week scan (there are absolutely no private scan places around here!). I really, really, REALLY want my baby boy. I have been dreaming about him for a long time, have always imagined it... my little super hero.

And lately, I've become so sad at the thought of it being a girl... I have a niece, and I buy her little dresses and cute bows, and love her to bits... but I want my mud slinging, scuffed knees, gentlemanly baby boy...

I dunno, I'm just so scared. :'( I don't want to get depressed from "not getting what I want". Because I only want 1 child. Bleh.

:hugs: I'm desperate for a girl to even out things (I have 2 boys 1 girl) it doesn't help that everyone keeps saying 'you're having a girl for sure!' I have a scan in 2 weeks to find out gender. We shall see.

:hugs:

It's just hard to imagine that I would set myself up for all this.

I'm expecting my 4th baby, I have 3boys. I really want a girl this time, I never thought I would. I wanted boys.
I hope you get your little boy.

Thank you. I do too. I can see where you would love to have a little girl.

I think I will be okay if it is a girl, it will just be a lot of heart break. I went to the girl's clothes section yesterday, and picked up a poofy dress at the waist and imagined picking up a pretty little girl one day. It kind of softened me a little to think "this might not be too bad".

:hugs: my scans in 2hrs this will be our last so hoping for a boy.

i feel sick :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->