Brand new organic clothing samples

do you have any 18-24 girls or 7-8 boys or anything for a tall 4 year old boy - depending on the sizes he sometimes has age 5/6 thanks

:hi: I'm afraid I don't have anything 18-24. I have samples for Minymo aged 5 (there are some pics a few posts back or I have Kite Kids in sizes 6-7 yr. Would either of those work? X

do you have any 18-24 girls or 7-8 boys or anything for a tall 4 year old boy - depending on the sizes he sometimes has age 5/6 thanks

:hi: I'm afraid I don't have anything 18-24. I have samples for Minymo aged 5 (there are some pics a few posts back or I have Kite Kids in sizes 6-7 yr. Would either of those work? X

thanks i will go have a look

6-7 will be too small i think as he is tall and in 7-8 n most places . the minymo looks nice though on the left hand pic at the bottom right there are some cuffed trousers ? are they a tan colour are they like chinos ? i am after trousers in that size mostly how much are they ?

Yep they are a tan colour and are a heavy cotton material. They cost £13 + postage. Personally I love them - they are lovely. x

Hello!

Do you have any bits for a girl 3-6 months?

Thanks!

Hi, I'm so sorry but I have now sold out of all my baby girl Kite Kids samples. I have some Minymo girls samples aged 9 mths if that is of any help? They are from the winter collection. If it's of interest let me know and I'll upload some pics. x

I'll let love my baby come back to you but if you hear nothing I'd like the vest ta. sleeo suit's dead cute but have loads in that size

Hi lovely, not heard back about the vest if you are still interested? x

Hi, I'm so sorry but I have now sold out of all my baby girl Kite Kids samples. I have some Minymo girls samples aged 9 mths if that is of any help? They are from the winter collection. If it's of interest let me know and I'll upload some pics. x[/QUOTE]

Yes please, she can grow into them!
Thanks!

Ohh how much was it posted, brain very addled at the mo lol

Hi sorry I forgot I'd replied to this lol!

What have you got in boys trousers aged 7/8 and tops 9/10 please?

Also girls 3/4 - 4/5?

Thanks

:hi: The oldest sample size I have is 6-7 I'm afraid. I also have size 5 if that's any good?

Whoops sorry completely missed your post! I guess first class the postage will be about £2? Will have to go check the price of the vest in a bit as I have a cuddly boy on me at the moment :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->