Brand new organic clothing samples

Thank you! Hope you like them. Also hope your dh has forgiven me ;) x

Hi Ann, No need to worry about my DF - he's a real pussycat at heart! hehe
Thanks so much for the 2nd parcel! Received it this morning. DF loves the spotty sleep suit!
Oh I've shown my mom the brochures and she will email you. She is loves the clothes too! She was saying about 4 - 5 year old clothes for boys? Do you have anything in that age range for winter?

Hello :)
Just wondering do you have any unisex stuff (yellows/mint/white/beige colours etc..) in sizes up to 9 months? Could I see pics of you do please?

Hi Ann, No need to worry about my DF - he's a real pussycat at heart! hehe
Thanks so much for the 2nd parcel! Received it this morning. DF loves the spotty sleep suit!
Oh I've shown my mom the brochures and she will email you. She is loves the clothes too! She was saying about 4 - 5 year old clothes for boys? Do you have anything in that age range for winter?

I think the next age range for boys and girls is age 6-7 but there is A LOT more choice.

Hello :)
Just wondering do you have any unisex stuff (yellows/mint/white/beige colours etc..) in sizes up to 9 months? Could I see pics of you do please?

I have this one is size 3-6 months which is £3.50? There was a sleepsuit to match but it's been taken.

I will just check the next collection to see if there is anything suitable there that is about to sell out.

Attachments

• BB023 3.50.jpg
    BB023 3.50.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 10
Ohh i had thought the vest was 0-3?

This one has now almost sold out. It's £4.50 + postage. It's age 0-3 months

Attachments

• BB541 4.50.jpg
    BB541 4.50.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 0
ah fudge. can i justify it? I can't remember how many long sleeve vests we have in that size

I'll let love my baby come back to you but if you hear nothing I'd like the vest ta. sleeo suit's dead cute but have loads in that size

No problem. Have a lovely weekend! We're off to the aquarium tomorrow - Harry will be so excited! x

ohh nice. Abby is a very dull child she takes no notice of these things we have had air show practise and she ignores it

hmm she was watching location location location earlier and loves sport!

Thanks Anne. Will let my mom know. I think she wanted to get something for my nephew who turns 4 in December.
Will get back to you.

I have another brand I represent called Minymo (www.minymo.dk) and the older samples with them are age 5. I usually just return my samples to them but I am allowed to sell them if she's interested. It's a bit more quirky as it's Danish. Would you like some pics?

Have you got any wintery boys clothes in that collection. On their website at the mo its all spring and summer clothes

If so then yes please to pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"