Braxton hicks! Im so tired *rant*

Kayleigh Lou

Reaction score
Im seriously contemplating calling my baby Braxton!!!!!!!!

I have had them all day yesterday and so far all day today. 5mins apart, varying in intensity and YES some of them are painful :growlmad:

Im so so sooooooooo tired. Its not stopping me from sleeping but its stopping me from having any get up and go.

I went into threatened labour with contractions at 34+5 weeks and labour was stopped with tablets and baby was given steroids and ever since then ive had these little bouts of cramps.

Midwife said its totally okay and normal and to try and just 'deal' with them. She said they will be painful at times but ill 'know' real labour.

Its just so frustrating. I love my baby to bits but boy oh boy is he a lil pest already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dohh::haha:

Same exact thing yesterday- 5 min apart, varied in intensity but lasted over 4hours! Can't stand another 2 weeks of this!!!! :growlmad:

I totally get u.but I've had contractions since 27 weeks!!!mostly in the evenings.just found out recently its known as irritable uterus. I'm constantly having tightenings sometimes painful sometimes just plain uncomfortable.I'm already ready to deliver this baby...I know,I know its not good to wish for an early birth,but sometimes it does get fustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->