Braxton Hicks

Cazran25

Reaction score
Wow they are early this time! I was at least 32 weeks with DD but been having them since 20+4 this time. Midwife said they are normal from 20 weeks but they are so strong already, only going to get worse!

Anyone else suffering?

I've had them since about 20 weeks too. I thought maybe it was because I wasn't drinking enough but even upping my water intake doesn't make them go away completely. I'm thinking it is just my body preparing for labor already since it knows what it has to do now, if that makes any sense. I don't remember having BH until closer to the third trimester with my first two but I may also not have been as in tune with my body.

I've suffered a couple of times I believe. I had to go hospital last week cause the pain was that bad they checked me over and found I had thrush. The midwife at the hospital told me I was way to early for braxton hicks which Is rubbish from what I have read. Today I'm suffering bad, my stomach keep really tight and my lower back is just aching. I laboured in my back with my first. I too have put it down to not drinking enough but they haven't totally gone away when I have drank plenty. Fingers crossed they don't get worse for you xx

I had them a couple weeks ago - was about 15 weeks. I've always felt them early though. My oldest I could feel them from 17 weeks on. I don't find them painful though. Uncomfortable yes, but definitely not pain ful.

With my second son who incidentally I also had no end of UTI's I was having braxton hicks from the end of first tri and there is no doubt on this its fact. Haven't this time which I'm thinking is good and probably means I'm more hydrated as I know it's not the norm to feel them as early as that! X

This is my first pregnancy to get them. They are so weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->