• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breaking Bad?

I won't spoil anything but all I can say after watching last night is aaaaaaa! Such a good episode and Omg the way they are all ending this season is just killing me!

:shock:

Walt had resigned himself to the fact that Hank had won (thanks to his greed). He's screwed now if Hank and Gomez are killed, he never wanted that shoot out to happen - that was excruciating!!

Hard to believe just how much Jesse hates him now!

Now that I be had time to think it over I think hank and Gomez are dead (Gomez already got shot in the chest didn't he?) And since they were working under the dea radar Marie will be the only one that knows what's going on...I was thinking Jesse is dead too but now wondering if he can manage to get away.

I think gomez is definitely gone, and either hank or jesse... im really excited for the next episode this series is just getting crazy!!! I just hope walt gets it bad in the end, he pisses me off!

I refuse to believe Jesse would be killed off with three eps to go!! Think hank and Gomez will be dead tho sadly.

Omg at how it ended last night, when the credits came up I was like nooooo way they can't do that to me :haha:
I definitely think this might be the end of Hank it just seems to be good to be true that Hank has Walt now, I definitely don't think it'll end that way with Hank locking Walt up, seems too much of a disappointing and non exciting ending to me :lol:
I don't think they'll kill Jesse off just yet, there's still a lot of stuff going on between him and Walt and I think the final episode we might just see that come to an end in some way or another..

I was rooting for Walt until I started watching these new episodes.. he's really turned badass and horrible :( there's no way Jesse was killed in the shoot out, there's too much to be resolved between him and Walt. But I think Hank and Gomez are dead - the way Hank told Marie "I love you" at the end of the phone call was telling... roll on next week! This waiting a whole week business is killing me!!!

lol me too, all the other series I was catching up on so I watched them when I wanted so waiting a whole week is like torture!

Had a long drive today and spent too long thinking about this episode!

Got annoyed that actually hank and Gomez would surely have been more concerned that Walt would have called back up as soon as he realised he'd been had by Jesse. And therefore they wouldn't have been so chilled out hanging around in the desert ready to be an easy target.

Think I need to spend some time reminding myself its not real....

me & OH are divided on this.. i cant stand Walt or Skylar where as he wants them to run away in the sun set.. I personally hope Walt dies & Skylar goes to prison and Hank & Marie get the kids!!
after watching the latest episode Im not even sure Walt is going to pay for his crimes anymores :( There is no way Hank & Gomez can live against all them nazi a$$holes firing at them :(

I believe hank and Gomez will be dead... But Jesse will somehow live. It wouldn't work to kill him off right now..
Doubt Marie will ever talk to Skylar again.. Hank would've still been alive if it weren't for all the secrets. Maybe she will end up raising the two kids though..

oMG...I have never been hooked on a tv show like I am now...totally caught up on Netflix in a few weeks and watched the shoot out episode last night...this is such an intense show, I nearly died after the gus face off thing!! Working tonight but then ill be glued to ep 14! I think...
Gomez dies
Hank dies
Jessie has no choice but to free Walt but then he turns on Jessie...

Oh it's all too much!!!! Plan to avoid all media the day the finale is shown then sit with phone etc off,no distractions!

OMG!! Totally hated Walt tonight :( he's lost the plot completely! And poor Jesse, his face!! Are they just gonna make him cook even after getting like $70 million?? Unbelievable greed :nope:

Can't believe Walt took Holly, but am so glad he bought her a car seat (that's all I was thinking about when he drove off with her!! :haha:) and her little face in the fire engine!! I had tears at that point..

I don't really know what could happen now, the flash-forward scenes from previous episodes seem to indicate that Walt is alive but I don't know how? The way he spoke to Skylar on the phone made me hate him a bit - he's became evil :(

The phonecall was staged to exempt Skylar, hence the whole 'I did it all, you didn't support me' thing. He knew the police were listening.

No idea whats going to happen next, Jesse will definitely escape but whether he makes it out alive is questionable.

I couldn't believe how he was talking on the phone until I realized he was clearing Skylar of any involvement.

I think Walt will get his revenge on the Nazis, remember how he bought that gun way back at the beginning of the first half of season 5? I would hope he would rescue Jesse at the same the but I doubt it, I can't believe how he treated him after everything they've been through not to mention telling him about Jane at such a horrible moment! :(

I couldn't believe how he was talking on the phone until I realized he was clearing Skylar of any involvement.

I think Walt will get his revenge on the Nazis, remember how he bought that gun way back at the beginning of the first half of season 5? I would hope he would rescue Jesse at the same the but I doubt it, I can't believe how he treated him after everything they've been through not to mention telling him about Jane at such a horrible moment! :(

Yeah, why did he have to tell her he could've saved her :( there was no need

The phonecall was staged to exempt Skylar, hence the whole 'I did it all, you didn't support me' thing. He knew the police were listening.

No idea whats going to happen next, Jesse will definitely escape but whether he makes it out alive is questionable.

I realised that too after a bit - he's too clever not to know the cops would be listening. Assuming he snatched holly too as a way to ensure skyler called the police? And at least Saul's guy got to finally give someone a new identity.

Surely Jesse gets out somehow. Becoming the nazi guys puppet isn't a good enough ending for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->