Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

good luck sarahmelissa! and kelly9, you should definitley give into the urge and try a frer if nothing has shown up yet...you never know, right!? ;)

Oh I didn't update here, but my frer was a BFN. I'll test again in two days if no witch by then.

yea i ended up seeing that on the other thread right after i wrote on this one... argh...sorry about the BFN! maybe its just too soon and youll have better news in a couple days! :)

i have a feeling that im going to be going through the same thing as my cycles regulate. i did the same when TTC#1...coming off birth control my cycles were crazy and every month i was so sure that i was PG because it would be days and days late, but then she would show her ugly head. finally, the month i got my BFP, i had made myself swear i wouldnt test because i didnt want the dissapointment of a BFN again...turned out that i got my BFP after finally testing two weeks after my missed AF. lol

She showed her ugly face just now. On to cycle three with clomid!

awww i agree with melissa...booo! but theres always next month, and i hear that november is a fine time to have a baby! ;) maybe you could have a 11.11.11 baby! :D

well my son was born 8.9.10 so 11.11.11 would be cool!

that would be pretty sweet! there was a point that i wished audrey would hold out to 10.10.10 (her EDD was 9.9.10) for the cool birthdate, but then at 2 weeks overdue i was kicking myself for ever saying that! i think i jynxed myself! :)

here i am :hi:

Im sorry witch showed kelly! how annoying! :growlmad:

If I could control when I got pg melissa I would so do 11.11.11 But if I did get pg this cycle I don't think I'll hit that due date anyway unless I go over.

queserasera, 2 weeks over due would suck, I went only 6 days over and that was enough.

Or it could be 11-1-11 :thumbup:

...yes 2 weeks over isn't fun...although for me it wasn't being pregnant (I loved that part) it was all the annoying ppl asking me why I hadn't been induced yet :wacko:

:hi: I think I belong here now, we are NTNP :happydance:

Tiff also knows me, we were bump buddies first time around but for the others I am Sarah im 28 DH is 30, Maxy will be 7 months in a couple of days. He has been EBF this whole time and still is, I got my first AF back at 5 months and then got a second AF 6 weeks after that now im currently on my third cycle which i hope will become a lot more regular like my 30-31 day cycles I used to have.

DH and I are offically NTNP now, we took a bit longer than normal to get pg first time and it was with the use of Letrozole (clomid) so i dont want to wait too long to try again in case im in for a bit more a wait again.

So we will see what happens, i did notice some EWCM yesterday and then :sex: this morning, so i guess only time will tell :)

Are you the same Sarah chart stalker buddy I had last time? :thumbup:

I've noticed some EWCM today so we're (hopefully) DTD tonight. Exciting!

2 weeks over was horrible! i ended up having to be induced...pretty sure this if audrey had it her way she would still be hanging out in my tummy! i didnt so much mind the pregnant part either...it was the people asking me and texting me and calling me nonstop to ask "anything happening?" i seriously almost harmed some coworkers because i worked up until i got the go ahead for induction and every morning those last couple weeks there would be 4 or 5 people that would say "oh, youre still here?! no baby yet huh?" and i was just sat there thinking "oh actually i had the baby yesterday, got really hungry and ate a whole watermelon, and then decided it was a good idea to come into work today..." hehe :) also, i was told we would be induced on a thursday evening and to call that evening and for the 48 hours following i had to call every two hours and not stray too far from home waiting on a bed to open up. it was miserable, to say the least. lol.

11.1.11 is just as epic...shoot for that one then! and if you have my luck the baby would come late on 11.11.11 :)

i refused the induction, but i was reasonable and said if baby was in danger i would agree to it. But he was perfect and im really glad i didnt get induced (was 12 days over when he was born). My ds was only 7lbs & 10oz at nearly 2 weeks ovr (and he never weighed more than that during my pregnancy per manual feel by the doc/mw) so im really grateful for my decision to wait :thumbup: They were very obviously wrong on my dates.

It is the same Sarah from chart stalkers crossroads!

I am happy skyler came at only 6 days over due I was way to eager to meet him I would walk 4 I'm a day when I was over due to get him to come out.

I took my first clomid pill! Bring on the symptoms in a short while.

the doctor kept telling me that audrey was going to be a huge baby. and i had been nervous about it the whole time since my nephew was 10lbs6oz and my neice was 9lbs12oz. so when the doctor told me we were looking at a big baby, i got terrified. i walked for hours before work and on lunch and after work, bounced on a birthing ball for hours too, ate pineapples like you cant believe, and, besides pineapple, only ate spicy food for weeks. and it didnt help anything. i just wanted to get her out before she became to big and got stuck in there! lol. turned out that she was only 7lb12oz at birth...so the doctor was wrong. but, on the upside, she will probably like long walks, pineapple, and spicy foods! ;)

im not too familiar with clomid but i have heard many ladies talking about it on there..what exactly does it do? you mentioned something earlier about how it makes you able to feel ovulation?

^ Yep, i tried EVERYTHING i could think of. I hated it when ppl made "suggestions" lol :wacko:
I hate how a lot of docs in the US use the "your baby is too big" crap to get you to agree to an induction :wacko: just yesterday a fellow birth attendant caught a 14.6 pound baby in Texas- vaginally! and the thing a lot of women do not know is that one can NEVER know if you can push your baby out until you're actually pushing. And there are multiple reasons for this, 1. because your body literaly stretches during birth 2.) because the baby's head will mold they way it needs to to get out (no one can know what how), and 3.) even during birth and while you're pushing, your hips will flex,stretch, and expand Thus, no one can know if a "big baby" will be an issue or not until you are diligently pushing. Anyways, i will jump off my stool :blush: hahaha.
You made the best choice that was for you and im glad it turned out well hun! you really do have a beauty and such a great name! I love it :)

RE: long walks: i sat and bounced on my yoga ball for HOURS ...needless to say for the first 2 months thats the only way we could get him to stop crying sometimes! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->