Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Trying not to worry about this but it's hard :(
Drs tomorrow for bloods but will prob have to wait until Monday (hopefully) for results since I'm going in late in the day on Fri.
I'd imagine they will want to check the levels again on Monday after the weekend.
Ugh it's going to be a long weekend :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 2
Yeah, it looks like a crappy test. Have you tried a different brand? I know how hard it is not to worry. :hugs:

TTC, how are you doing today?

Going to get more today, thinking about a digi :) never tried one

Aww Jess I would be the same way. I would do a digi for peace of mind. I mean they are EXTREMELY accurate I found out. The weeks indicator one never went above 2-3 for me. Including the one I took yesterday. I got my bloods back and my hcg was 218.

So that was my update. Definitely a miscarriage. It's sad :( I was really looking forward to this baby :cry:

I'm just going to have to be tested every 48hrs till it's down to zero.

:cry: Awww TTC I'm so sorry you are going through this :hugs:
Was that your 1st bloods? What # were you hoping for?
Sorry for all the questions, now really sure how all that works

Oh, TTC, I'm so, so sorry. :cry: Take care of yourself, hun. Miscarriages are never easy, not matter how far along you are, because you start to love that baby the second you get a BFP. :hugs:

Thank you so much.

Jess, that was my first blood work. At nearly 6 weeks they'd expect in the 6000s at least. Don't worry too much about your blood work. With Jude, I started at 18. Then at 4 weeks 2 days I was at 251. So I think tomorrow you could expect anything from 200 to 1000.

Oh I see. I figured there was a number you needed to be at just wasn't sure how that all worked. Thanks for the info

I feel a bit better now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1
Jess, I'm glad to see that you're feeling better about your tests. :flower: Maybe you should stop testing now before another wonky test freaks you out! :winkwink:

:) I think your right
Still want to try a digi just for fun :) I never have. This is my last chance

3rd tri today. Didn't think I would ever make it this far again. Next mile stone, single digits

Mo2P, congrats on third tri! I may be a cheater, but I'm going to go off the 27 week start of third tri, so not too much longer for me. :winkwink:

Lol my doc always said beginning of 28 weeks not 27. So I go off that. Less time in 3rd try before baby is born

Congratulations mo2p. Such a huge milestone :)

I have been thinking. I hope my mc wasn't from having a c section. I just don't understand how I'd have 2 healthy pregnancies and then this? Plus I had what I think was a chemical in Nov. :( Ugh. It sucks. I wake up. Still feel a bit nauseous. Then remember. I'm feeling so gross physically. It doesn't help that several people have said "maybe your body wasn't ready." Ok then why did I even get pregnant?

I truly hate " maybe your body isn't ready" or " God has a plan" those things never helped me, just made me feel worse.

Dh said the sweetest thing to our son that I really love to think about when I'm down about my loses. He said " it's OK honey, the baby just wasn't ready to meet us yet. But don't worry, they will come back soon " it turned it more into a waiting thing instead of a loss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->