• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Fingers crossed for a BFP, and yay for the easy weaning, Jess! We're no where near weaning. I suspect she'll be well over 3 when she weans. Her sister had just turned 4 when I finally encouraged her to wean. I think that's my cut off. If she hasn't done it herself by then, I'll be strongly suggesting it! I guess she'll do it somewhat younger with trying to be like her big sister, though. I have stopped pumping at work now, though, since she happily takes cows milk at nursery. She feeds several times a day on my days off, still.

How are all the big siblings doing? Are they excited about the impending new arrivals??

Cangaroo, my DD is excited about the new baby (every time I go to an OB appointment, she thinks I'm going to have the baby :dohh:) but DS1 and Asher have no clue what's going on. :haha: I guess it'll just be a big surprise for them when I bring home another baby!

Aww, how lovely. DD1 was just a little younger than your DD when I had DD2, and she was so excited and lovely. It's a great age; they can actually be helpful occasionally!

Yes, I'm definitely looking forward to DD being able to actually help a little (and if nothing else, she can at least entertain herself now, which is a big help by itself!). I worry about Asher being jealous, though, because he already gets really jealous when DS1 is sitting on my lap, and will cry and try to pull him off. Hopefully that will get better in the next three months. :flower:

Aww that's so cute about Asher :)

Cangaroo, my boys will both probably be pretty clueless lol ;)

look what I got this morning!
I have been testing the past 3 days and got very very faint lines (DH didn't believe it)
But this mornings tests are visible!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 6
Yay! Congrats, Jess! How fun that Mo2P and I are bump buddies, and you, TTC, and Luvymom are all bump buddies again! :happydance:

That is awesome! I'm excited to have some bump buddies!
DH and I are planning on keeping it a secret until we find out the gender lol if I can hide it that long

Oh my goodness Jess!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! :) Do you know when you'll be due?

I think around Oct 11th
Im going to call the dr in the morning. I'm sure they will want to confirm with bloods and schedule and ultrasound.
I think the first day of my last period was Jan 3rd

Has anyone seen or heard of a Chinese gender predictor calendar?
I just looked at one and so far it's been right for all my other kids! :) If it's right again we will be having a boy!

Yay Jess! For me Chinese gender has always been wrong. Said girl both times I had boys. This time says boy.... so?

Jess, the Chinese Gender calendars have never been right for me, either. The one on Babycenter has been the closest (3 out of 4 correct). Are you hoping for a boy or girl this time?

TTC and Luvymom, how have you two been feeling?

Well fingers crossed that it is right for me again lol
We are hoping for a boy this time. DH has a daughter (she's 13) and we have our two little girls together, my son is from my first marriage. I know that hubby really wants a son I am praying that this is it for us !

Spiffy I've been feeling pretty good! My husband's mother passed away last week and the service is today so that's kept me pretty distracted. How about you?

Today's test :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1
TTC so sorry about to hear about your mother in law :hugs: Hope you and your family are doing ok :(

Jess, I'm thinking blue thoughts for you! :winkwink:

TTC, sorry to hear about your MIL. :( How is your hubby handling it? I'm glad that you've been feeling good otherwise.

I'm doing okay. I actually called my OB's office this morning about some concerns and am waiting for them to call me back. I fell down the stairs a week and half ago, and since then, the contractions I've been having are a little stronger. So I checked my cervix yesterday, and it's a fingertip dilated, which wasn't the case until 32 weeks with Asher (and he was born three weeks after that!) so I want to be sure everything is okay. I know I can stay a tiny bit dilated for a long time, so everything might be just fine, but I'd like my OB to check me for the reassurance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->