Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

I had a irritable uterus with Raif, it was painful and confusing. It was strange not knowing whether or not I was in labour.

We were at a hockey game the other night and I wanted just chips and cheese sauce and my hubby came back with loaded nachos and I actually had to get up and go for a walk so that I wouldn't cry. Pregnancy is strange and bizarre...

Hope everyone is well!

Wow irritable uterus sounds.......irritating! :)

I think I found the heartbeat with my Doppler today too! But I have the early scan tomorrow so I am nervous but excited.

Speaking of crazy hormones my husband has been away on a boys trip and don't get me wrong I do trust him implicitly (or I wouldn't be married to him) but something crazy seemed to happen at about 10pm every night while he was away and I'd lose my mind and get upset and then get angry with him for no reason!! Lol poor guy. It didn't help that he had hardly any signal on his phone .....but he's home soon and he's bringing gifts :)
How's everyone else? X

Good luck on your scan tomorrow, Veronicaco! If you heard the heartbeat today, then I'm sure everything will be just fine. :flower:

I love hearing everyone's crazy preggo stories. It makes me feel more normal! :haha:

Dinner last night was great but I ate too much and wound up laying down feeling gross for ages. The family thought it was fantastic as it has been weeks since I have made something half decent. Instead of a roast our weekly treat dinner has been salad wraps hahaha.

the brussel sprouts were a let down. I was craving them but when I ate them it wasnt enjoyable. So weird.

I like hearing the crazy prego stories too.
I once locked myself in my bedroom and cried for 2 hours straight because I couldnt get my blackberries and curry. Haha

I once cried because a restaurant we drove out of our way to get to didn't have the fried zucchini I was craving. The funny thing is, when the guy said, "We don't sell that anymore," my DH turned and looked at me with fear, because I knew I was going to freak out. :dohh:

So you know how I said that I don't get MS in any of my pregnancies? Well, starting a couple of days ago, I have been queasy/nauseous all afternoon. Granted, it's still very mild compared to what most of you ladies deal with, but it's rather out of the norm for me. So on some small level, I can now sympathize. :sick:

Haha that is funny. Fried zucchini? What is that? Pan fried or deep fried?

People talk about fried pickles too and they sound good but we dont have that sort of stuff here so I wouldnt know what they are.

stink about the morning sickness :( So lucky you had none in previous pregnancies :)

Ok so idk what happened but I posted something earlier and I dont see it :( ugh stupid tablet! Im on my computer now.
I started to do some catching up and read back a few pages

Spiffy thats great you found LOs heartbeat! How wonderful! :) And yey for you too Veronicaco!
Not so wonderful is the MS :sick: hope that goes away soon!
I have my moments, one being right now but I think its due to the 2nd glass of chocolate milk that I prob shouldnt have had lol but it was SO good!:)

Krippy what hockey game did you go to the other night? Our local hockey team is in the play offs right now! Im super excited for them! :) We are huge hockey fans! Buffalo Sabers!
I would have cried over some food lol but nachoes sound SO good right about now!! Even with feeling sick from the chocolate milk lol

Zephyr glad to hear you have your appetite back! :)

I am in Fargo right now visiting my brother and he coaches for the Fargo Force, USHL team. It was a fun game even with feeling sick and Raif being tired and grouchy. Thank goodness for baby wearing otherwise going anywhere would be impossible with my little man right now. Everything makes me feel sick too...it feels like it will never end. Hoping to feel better soon but I have definitely popped and look pregnant. Struggling with getting bigger as I worked really hard after RJ and Raif to get back to my athletic self and of course it is logical and reasonable that I am gaining weight but it still is hard even though I am loving my bump already. I will post a pic when I get back home from my visit.

Gotta love baby carriers! :)

I want to get a pic posted soon too, maybe ill find some time later today

Jess, I've written up long posts before only to have them deleted when I tried to post and it sucks! As for feeling sick, it's kind of the same for me. If I eat too much, I feel yucky, and if I don't eat, I feel yucky, too. Sometimes I feel like I can't win. Except I generally feel okay in the morning, which is funny, since it's called "morning" sickness.

Zephyr, it's deep fried zucchini. Here in the US, we deep fry everything. :haha:

Yes, please post your bumps so I don't feel like such a freak of nature! :dohh: I posted this picture over in first tri because I thought it was so funny, but I'll post it here, too. This is how I look if I'm not actively trying to hide it, but I'll tell you, sucking it in is getting pretty hard! :haha:

Attachments

• 8+5 weeks #3.jpg
    8+5 weeks #3.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1
Mmm i love deep fried anything lol

love your bump spiffy! ;) no hiding that bump

Ill def have to post a pic now :)

Wow, amazing bump! No bump here yet, thankfully as I'm trying to keep it quiet!

Talking of bumps! I got asked how far along I am today, had to blush as I said 9 weeks . We are not telling people yet apart from 'need to know' people but the woman was doing a bra fitting for me and I was saying I'm pregnant again so I want something with a bit of room to grow! My stomach is huge!!

My scan was lovely today and the lady talked a lot about my bicornuate uterus and was really interested in uterine anomalies so we had a good chat. I've attached a picture of my little squirmy <3 they did two measurements one agreed my dates to the day and the other put me forward two days. They've set me at 9+3 for now but it may change at 12 weeks so I'm sticking with my dates for now. The main thing is the little one is in there with a beating heart and wiggly limbs :) it's finally real :) so happy xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 4
Love the picture, Veronicaco! It makes me so excited for my own scan in two weeks! I'm so happy to hear that your little bean is doing well. And I had the same thing happen to me at a wedding reception last night. I told one of DH's cousins that we're pregnant again and she asked how far along. I had to round up to 9 weeks just make myself feel better about how huge I look. :blush:

Aww lovely pic veronicaco! Glad to hear your lo is doing great! :)

Veronica so glad your scan went well! What a lovely little bubs you have there!

Spiffy I still can't get over your bump. I'll take one in a bit and one later so you can see the bloating!

Jess did you talk to your dr?

As for me still feeling yuk but I have midwife tomorrow so that's great!

Xxx

Yes, ladies, please share your bumps. I'm feeling a little vulnerable with my freak-show bump! :haha::dohh:

M2C, I'm sorry you're still feeling so badly. :( Did you ever call for some medicine to help? If not, I guess you could always bring it up with your MW tomorrow. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->