Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Well, with DS I was never sure if I was in labor or not until the contractions were so bad that I couldn't stand up straight during them (then I knew!) but with my Irritable Uterus, I had contractions coming every 2-3 minutes but it wasn't labor. So if my third decides to be naughty, at least I'll sort of know what I'm in for.

Veronicaco, they do say that you're typically more hungry when you're pregnant with a boy, and it was true with DS. So maybe you'll be Team Blue this time around. :winkwink:

Well, I can honestly say that I have no worries about this baby coming on one of my children's birthday's, because in order to do that, this baby would have to come at 21 weeks or 4 months overdue. :haha:

So where are you ladies hanging out? I try and look thru the posts in First Tri, and they are soooo boring, or scary! Nothing ever really peaks my interest, except Spiffys bump post, but that's bc I look 5 months pg already. :haha:

So I try and cruise thru Second Tri, but everyone is counting down to gender scans, etc. I won't have that excitement bc I'll find out from DNA test what I am having next week.

I just want to see pictures of everyones nursery and talk about what we are bringing our babies home in....yet Third Tri is still a million months away! :coffee:

Pregnant over 35 doesn't get that many new posts, and I don't frequent Pregnant after a Loss bc I want nothing but positive thoughts this go around! (also a reason I am not a fan of First Tri...)

Last pregnancy I lived on BnB, and now I can't ever find anything to read.

So what are y'all doing? I guess you guys are going to have to start posting pictures of things you have bought so I can get my baby bits and nursery pics fix!

I go on first tri every now and then, but mostly to answer other people's questions, since there's not a lot I don't know, seeing as its not my first baby. Sometimes I browse through the Twin, Triplets, and Multiples forum, just because I think it's so fascinating, and part of me wonders if I might end up over there. But most of my time on BnB these days is spent talking to ladies like you on buddy threads. :flower:

I'd love to post pictures of things I've bought, but seeing as we already had a boy and a girl, there's not a lot that I'll still need to buy. I think that before I go into labor, though, I want to buy one new girl outfit and one new boy outfit to take to the hospital with me, but that seems like forever away.

I hang out in the multiples section too but don't often post as all the people who were there when I was pregnant and newborns dont post much anymore.....ive got them on facebook and we made a facebook group tho.

I hang in the group threads I joined.
May baby one from my last pregnancy.
oct baby thread and this one.

I skim second tri but dont post much. Didnt really post much in first tri either I found it depressing tbh and moved to second tri early.

You know what's sad, Zephyr? I've been stalking the multiples forum for so long that I probably know what ladies you're talking about, like arj, Jogami, wondertwins, Miss Melly G, etc. :blush:

VJean I feel the exact same way...having trouble finding where I belong this time around. Also struggling to find the time as well with a LO and feeling so yucky!

Yes I'm friends with arj on facebook haha and there's a group from a little bit before then also who had babies when I first found out so their twins are quite old now!

Wow you have been stalking a while hehe

I stopped posting in there after mine were a few months old as I just never had time. Actually I rarely had time to go online so I assume its the same for everyone else.

I know! I just can't help myself. It's all the drama and excitement of the trimester forums times two (or three)! :haha:

Haha yeah it is quite exciting. I was fascinated with twins prior to having mine also but never thought I'd get multiples ever!

I do miss the old posters. I always wonder how things are with the ones who didnt make it to the fb group.

10 weeks today! Less than 3 weeks to my scan now. I just want to know everything is ok... I hate this stage! So much easier when you can feel the baby moving all the time.

Cangaroo, I agree! Especially if you don't get an early scan, because then you truly just have to wonder and hope that everything is alright.

6 days to go, for me! It feels like I've waited forever! Oh, and by the way, I'm back to thinking it's just one, and actually feel kind of silly that I let myself get so worked up about two. :blush:

Spiffy I think twins cross everyone's mind at some point. I had a dream I was having twins with my molar! Soon find out for sure lovely.

Xxx

I agree m2c it's something we all wonder about when we go for the scan! I agree that it's a really hard stage, as I'm approaching 35 I worry about the increased downs risk and can't wait to get the results of the screening before I go public with the news!

10 long days for me lol!! But hubby is coming with this time which will be nice as he's been unable to go to a scan with me before now :)

Well, it's good to know I'm not the only one that think about twins, even when it's unlikely. :flower:

Veronicaco, that will be nice to have your DH there! I always like it when mine comes to scans, too (though part of it is because he can wrangle the kids while I'm helpless on the table :winkwink:).

Spiffy-That is how I've managed to get him to come this time :) he's looking after dd as she's into everything at the moment lol

Very normal to question twins!
during the twin pregnancy I worried constantly about a surprise triplet right up until birth :p

im having very vivid nightmares!

Oh no, Zephyr, that sucks! :( I have vivid dreams, but thank goodness they're not nightmares. In fact, as soon as something starts happening in my dream that I don't like, my subconscious mind quickly changes it. Like I had a dream a few weeks ago that my DD fell off the edge of a building, and just like that, my dream quickly switched to something else.

So I'm definitely feeling the baby now, which is so exciting! At first I wasn't sure if that's what it was, but then I used my Doppler in the exact spot I was feeling the movement, and sure enough, baby was moving all over the place! I'm so glad I got to experience early movement this time. :cloud9: But then, of course, I told myself, I won't worry anymore abut twins unless I feel movement on the other side of my uterus...and then this morning I did. :dohh: But I'm sure baby just moves around a lot at this stage.

I'm hoping my oh can come to this scan as I won't be able to with the babies on my own.... If not I'll ask my mum or sister.

Spiffy how lovely your feeling bubba! I've felt bubbling but I think it's just trapped wind! Hehehe!!!!

Xxx

I've felt flickers but I'm not convinced it's baby yet... I can't wait for my scan! So impatient and can't shake the fear of MMC...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->