Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Ttc hope your scan went well!

I'm exhausted. Feel like I just want to sleep all day long. Yesterday I had to keep getting up and doing stuff so I wouldn't fall asleep. The twins are not napping at the same time which is kind of frustrating.

Zephyr the tired days are the worst! For me if I nap during the day I can't sleep at night so have to resist!

Spiffy I agree! Hope all is well ttc!

Xxx

Thank you everyone!!!! Everything is actually great! I'm very relieved. The dr said she really thinks i had an odd discharge and everything looks ok to her.

My mom went with me and found out which flavor we're having. I honestly saw nothing that could give me a hint either way the tech was very good about asking me to look away. DH and I will find out Saturday so I'll let you ladies know :) It's no secret i think (and hope for) a boy but I'll be equally as excited for a girl. Just so very relieved everything looks fine!

Thank you all for checking on me! I just now got home so i hope i didn't worry you all :)

Hey girls :hi: how is everyone

ttc glad to here everything is ok :) cant wait to hear what your having!!

Whats everyone else been up to? Sorry I didnt do any catching up yet. P

Ive been good, just keeping busy at home.
I had a bit of a scare today :( I tripped over my dog (she decided to lay down behind me) there was no stopping it. So I called my dr and they had me come in for an ultrasound and stress test. The ultrasound was good but I didnt pass the stress test so they sent me over to the er :( after spending some time there they finally released me. They just kept saying that they wanted to see her move more. Idk, inthought she was moving just fine. Im just glad everything is ok.

in other news, we finally decided on a name!! :) I havent announced it yet but ill tell you ladies
Samantha Jo is her name :)

Anyone else decide on a name?

TTC, so glad to hear that the ultrasound went well! I had forgotten about your gender reveal, so I was all excited thinking I was going to hear which gender today! Darn! :winkwink:

Jess, I saw your Facebook post about the fall. I'm glad she's doing okay, but that must have been really scary! I love the name, too! :flower:

Ttc so pleased the scan went well! Not long till you find out! Have you a scan picture we can look at to have a guess?!

Jess sorry you had a fall but glad all is well. Great you've picked your name out! It's lovely. Have you a section date yet Hun?

I think we are pretty much set on Iya and Cooper. Not sure on middle names as yet so that's something we need to have a think about!

Xxx

We decided on Daryl as the middle name, since it's my father's name. We were going to use Robert, since it's my DH's grandfather's name, but then my MIL told me that a bunch of DH's cousins were probably going to use it, too, and that kind of turned me off to it a little, because now I know DH's grandfather will have lots of grandkids to carry his name, but no one in my family has used my father's name yet.

Well, last night I was seriously wondering if I was going to have to go to L&D. I was having contractions that were a bit stronger than normal all evening, but after getting in bed, they became almost painful. They were coming every two minutes and each contraction would make my whole pelvis and lower back ache. By about 11:30pm, they started spacing out to 4 minute intervals, and then I was so tired I just fell asleep. They must have stopped, since they were gone when I woke up next, but for a while there I was a little worried that I was going to lose a night of sleep at L&D!

I had this same thing happen with DS when I was 34+5 weeks, where I was having stronger contractions at bedtime that were every 2-3 minutes, but then went away after I fell asleep, which is why I just decided to wait it out and see last night. However, the fact that I had DS 15 days after that incident makes me a little nervous! :wacko: Of course, I also had a chiropractic adjustment yesterday, and most of the work was centered around my hips because my right hip is rotated backwards more than it should be, so maybe the contractions were just making that area ache more because of that? Who knows. :shrug:

Jess! How scary!!!!! I'm glad you're ok. Love the name you chose!!!!

M2c, that was the sad part...i didn't get really any good pictures :( The 3d one she attempted looked so bony that it was scary. I hope that's not a bad thing. With my son i got a cutie one at 21 weeks... :( But yeah i had a couple blurry head ones and the only good ones are feet!

Spiffy, be careful! I know with IU it's obnoxious but don't take a chance! Im glad all is well now :)

Ttc that's a bit rubbish you didn't get a nicer picture but main thing is baby is ok! Eek! Not long till you find out what bubba is! Exciting!

Oh spiffy! What a worry. Def keep an eye on it. Do you think he may be a bit earlier than you thought?

Xxx

I don't know! I was just expecting that he'd come around the same time my DS came (from reading experiences online, a lot of women with IU have 36 weekers, and it seems like after they've had one 36 weeker, they tend to have subsequent babies around 36 weeks as well) but last night made me wonder. I have my 32 week appointment this coming Wednesday, so I'll mention it to my OB and see if she wants to do a cervical check.

Regardless, I decided to pack my hospital bag today. ;)

TTC, you better come update us tomorrow when you find out, or the suspense will drive us crazy! :winkwink:

Jess and Spiffy- both sound like scary experiences! Glad all is well in the end.

Great news about the scan TTC! Looking forward to the gender reveal. :)

Spiffy I think maybe packing your hospital bag maybe a good idea! Better to be on the safe side. Hopefully you won't need it for a few more weeks though. Good job you have an appointment soon!

Ttc hope your party goes ok!

Xxx

Its almost midnight and I cant sleep! Almost 37 weeks hehe I thinks its safe to say I can attempt a home birth now yay :p
I was worried yesterday because all day I was pooping and was having really strong bhs and I felt like I needed to get organised so I spent the day scrubbing and sorting.
I cant explain how I felt.....I just felt weird.
Today again the same thing minus the pooping, just feeling like I needed to poop like all day long :/ lots of strong bhs but hardly any pubic bone pain so I checked and baby has finally moved down a bit!
Hopefully it stays put and doesnt pop back up again.

I also noticed today my boobs all of a sudden filled up and poor max was having trouble keeping up when he fed.
I didnt want to start labour spotting yet cos ive always gone to my due date or gone over but maybe I wont this time?

Its going to be a long 3 weeks I think.

Oooooooooooooo zephyr!!!!!!!!! Wonder if this is the start of things or if baby is just teasing! Happy 37 weeks though! Great news that a homebirth can now take place. Yay! Xxx

M2C, yeah, I don't think I'll be going into labor anytime soon, but I wanted my hospital bag ready because if I get another bad bout of contractions, I may have to go to the hospital to get medication to stop them, and since I always get the worst contractions at night, I figure it would be nice to have a bag of necessities for me ready to go.

Zephyr, sounds like labor spotting has officially commenced! Yay! Now we can all live vicariously through you until baby arrives! :haha:

TTC, I'm so excited for you to find out the gender today! :flower:

So a friend who is three weeks ahead of me had her baby today!! 5 weeks early! He's ok over 6 pounds. Am waiting for more details but she was messaging me earlier in the week saying she was in pain and I told her to call the midwife! Can't quite believe it as I thought we would go about the same time what with it being her first. Crazy! Glad they are both ok though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->