Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Hi ladies!:wave:

Just got all caught up and have been stalking all day to see TTCs reveal!

I can't believe how close we are all getting! Zypher, you have me excited and panicked at the same time!! I don't feel ready yet, but I guess baby is going to come when baby is darn good and ready! :haha:

Yay ladies!!!!! I was right!!!!!

Our little Jude will be here in January :)

Veronicaco, I'm glad your friend and her baby are both doing well!

VJean, its good to hear from you! :flower: How are you feeling?

TTC, score one for mothers intuition! (Which I apparently lack :dohh: :winkwink:) Congrats on your little boy! I hope all those family members who were insisting it was a girl feel really silly right now. :haha:

TTC congrats!!! :)

Love all the names that everyone has picked out

Spiffy glad to hear your contractions the other night calmed down and everything is alright

Congrats ttc! Spot on with your intuition!

I took a 37 week shot today and wanted to compare with my last ever twin bump photo taken at the same gestation :p

https://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y379/aimeehartnell/Mobile%20Uploads/20140914_132717_zps262486ef.jpg

https://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y379/aimeehartnell/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20131230_122832_zpsb7ccf470.jpg

Ttc what lovey news! Congratulations!

Vjean great to hear from you. How are things going?

Zephyr what a mega twin bump! You look awesome this time round. Have they estimated babies weight? I have a long body so the midwives always say I can hide babies well.

Veronica happy 32 weeks!!!!!!!!!! Have you thought anymore about the name situation?

Spiffy how are you doing now? Anymore contractions?

Everyone else how are you and bump doing?

Xxx

Thanks m2c :) I havnt had a scan since 20 weeks so no weight estimate.
The midwife says she thinks it will be good sized whatever that means :p ive consistently measured 2 weeks ahead but I dunno if that means anything either.

I seriously don't know how I was still walking with the twins. I never got a 38 week one as I was so huge and miserable.

3rd day baby has stayed off my pubic bone yay! 3rd day of constantly feeling like I need to poo tho

Wow! I can't imagine carrying two babies that long! Amazing. Maybe this baby is resting on your bowel?!

So ladies taking iron tablets..... Do they make you feel/ be sick? I started taking mine today and I've thrown up and felt sick again. I'll keep taking them but if I continue feeling like this I'll have to call my midwife. Yuk!

Xxx

M2c, try to make sure you eat before hand and wait about 30 minutes before taking it and see if that may help...

I took both tablets after I ate but I feel so yuk! I'm concerned as it's making me feel like I've got the awful ms! Scares me! Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Xxx

Ewww I hate taking iron tablets! They make me sick too.
I had one the other day and was vomiting an hour later and felt sick for a few hours.
But then the next day I took one and I was fine. I'm not sure why they make me sick some days and not others.
Are you allowed to take a liquid one from a health store instead? I found those to be more gentle on the stomach.

I dunno? She didn't say? I'll give these a few days and see how it goes if not I'll call my midwife and ask.

This might be a silly question but does being anemic affect homebirth? I guess my midwife would have said something if it did?!

Xx

I'm not sure? From what I read a risk factor for pph is anaemia but I have no idea if its just a minor thing or what.
my midwife asked if I wanted to check my iron levels again last week then she said it didnt matter either way. If my irons low the result is the same......take my iron pills lol
She never said it would affect home birth at all though and I never thought to ask.

Do you by chance know your numbers? Like what is your hemoglobin? Your ferretin? Depending how low, i know it's usually a minor thing. If it's severe I'd imagine they'd be more cautious in allowing a home birth...

From my 28 week blood results my full blood count was 9.9 so I'm not sure about now? I think when I had the molar they were 8 but I had a transfusions for that.

Maybe it's not an issue unless it's really low? I guess I'll have to ask her in 2 weeks.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"