Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Spiffy so glad to hear your scan went well!

M2c Last night I had lower backache and period like cramps that went down into my thighs for a couple of hours along with tightenings that then vanished.
Guess my body is just getting ready for the big day!
I've had labour start with barely any build up and I've had this build up for weeks beforehand also so its hard to say which way it will go.

It's hard not to wonder about aches and pains as you creep towards due date. Wonder what way you'll go Hun! Xx

It is! I know when baby moved off my pubic bone I felt so weird like I was going to go into labour but it didnt happen so I guess it was just my body adjusting to the position change.

I'm not anxious to get baby out yet haha I'm quite nervous about it all and I'm really hoping it happens round the 39-40 week mark to give me more time to get my head round it all but even that is only a week and a few days away omg!

Zephyr, sounds like your body is definitely getting ready! I had a "practice run" like that with my DS a week before I went into labor, and then another the day before I went into labor. Something tells me you won't be going overdue this time around. :winkwink:

Oh, and here's my 32 week bump. :flower:

Attachments

• 32 weeks with Asher.jpg
    32 weeks with Asher.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1
Zephyr are you all ready for your homebirth? Have you any other family coming over to watch the kiddies? Can't believe it's that soon!

Spiffy you look awesome!

Xxx

Spiffy you really do look great!

m2c I feel like I need more stuff but I cant really think of anything else, everything is ready and waiting. Except me! Lol i don't feel ready. I get a bit teary just thinking about it.
We have a sitter lined up hopefully it all goes to plan.

Just prepping the kids now, having little talks with them each day. They seem to be okay with the idea.

I spent a couple of hours timing tightenings today! They were between 5 -7 minutes apart and lasted 30-40 seconds then they all vanished.

Zephyr I've been talking to Corban and he watches one born every minute with me so he's seen that. He said he wants me to stay at home rather than go to hospital. I understand at his age he doesn't totally understand though. He might even be asleep or at playgroup. My mum should be coming over so whatever I decide to do or if something happens she will be here.

Got my health visitor appointment on the 30th.... Get babies red book!

Xxx

Ooo! Zephyr, keep us updated! I'm predicting a 38 week baby for you. :winkwink:

M2C, that's great that you've got Corban so involved. I've watched One Born with Alia before, but I think she only sort of gets it. She always wants to watch the "Labor and Birth" video of BabyCenter's website which is a short animated description of a baby being born, so every time I watch it with her, I try to explain that Asher will be coming out that way, too, once he grows a little bigger.

Not a single twinge over night haha! Midwife appointment is in two days. I just want to see how far baby has engaged cos I cant tell.

M2c that's really cool he has been watching that and is okay with it! So sweet he wants you at home :)

Spiffy hehe as long as it's after shopping day, I guess it has to happen sooner or later

Spiffy we watch that video too! Haha! Watch a lot of those ones to explain to him what going on. I've explained i might be noisy etc but it's nothing to be scared or worried about. We will see though.

Zephyr hope you get your shopping done then baby can come! Hehehe!

Xx

Haha no I think I'm going to just be really uncomfortable for ages now :(
I woke up with terrible lower back cramps during the night.
I have my midwife appointment tomorrow yay!

The one on the right is from yesterday. I think it is lower, it certaintly feels like it's hanging off me!

Attachments

• CYMERA_20140921_070523.jpg
    CYMERA_20140921_070523.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 4
Definitely looks lower Zephyr!

I've got a horrible cold and have spent most of the day in bed feeling rubbish. :( Thankfully OH was able to look after DD most of the day. Hope I feel better tomorrow!

Oh zephyr hope that's not the case. Yay to midwife!and yes I'd defo say bump looks lower!

Cangaroo boo to feeling icky! Hope your rest helps you feel better.
Xx

Definitely lower, Zephyr! I think it's only a matter of time. :winkwink:

Cangaroo, I hope you get over your cold quickly! Being sick and heavily pregnant is a nasty combination. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->