Bright new month, bright new cycle! Everyone's welcome!

When the HECK are you testing?!?! You are gonna get the BFP!!!

LoL hahaha, thanks for the smile jchic!!! I promised DH that I would wait until AF was officially late! So that means not until Friday... or Thursday night... or a sneaky one tomorrow morning... :haha:
But I'm going to *TRY* to wait until Friday morning. :D

How have you been??

When the HECK are you testing?!?! You are gonna get the BFP!!!

LoL hahaha, thanks for the smile jchic!!! I promised DH that I would wait until AF was officially late! So that means not until Friday... or Thursday night... or a sneaky one tomorrow morning... :haha:
But I'm going to *TRY* to wait until Friday morning. :D

How have you been??

Nice! I have a good feeling this is your month!! Im good. Trying to take it EASY and relax this month. First month temping and such so we shall see. Fingers and toes crossed for you babe!:thumbup:

That's right, you had the arsenal you were working with this month! You'll be using opks too right? Are they the digital kind so there's no guesswork?

I have a confession: I am kind of scheming on how to go about testing early. I kind of want to do a sneaky one with my blue dye tomorrow morning. If it's neg, then I'll start anticipating AF (with the hopes that it was still too early of course). If it looks pos, then I'll keep it quiet (except to you girls of course) and go out for a digital to test on Thursday. There's always the chance that the blue dye would give me a false reading so I would want to have it confirmed anyway.
I have to admit that right now it is really appealing. haha

That's right, you had the arsenal you were working with this month! You'll be using opks too right? Are they the digital kind so there's no guesswork?

I have a confession: I am kind of scheming on how to go about testing early. I kind of want to do a sneaky one with my blue dye tomorrow morning. If it's neg, then I'll start anticipating AF (with the hopes that it was still too early of course). If it looks pos, then I'll keep it quiet (except to you girls of course) and go out for a digital to test on Thursday. There's always the chance that the blue dye would give me a false reading so I would want to have it confirmed anyway.

DO ITTTT! That way you at least save the digi for Thurs:thumbup:
HAHA - yes, this cycle we are using the cbfm, which I LOVE btw, softcups, preseed and DTD everyday straight through from cd6-20. If I dont end up with a BFP I honestly will flip, LOL

waiting, neat! Jumbo sperm! LoL

dooper, so are you 5dpo now or more like 3dpo based on your opks? Glad you got in lots of :sex: to cover the window!

Jen, I admire people who are able to wait 3 or 4+ days after missing AF before testing. It really does make so much more sense doesn't it! But of course in the world of instant gratification, it's just so hard to do. I'll be doing everything in my power to not consider testing until Friday. I hope that not obsessing turns into a great strategy for you. :)

As for me, I wish I had symptoms to talk about. :p I'm 11dpo and other than thirst, there's nothing else that strikes me today. I normally don't get anything to tell me AF will be here either except for a tiny bit of cramping within hours of it coming.

Everything's crossed! :D

edit: My boobs are a bit sore when pushed. I don't normally have sore boobs for AF. But on the other hand, I can't remember poking them too much in the past to find out. LoL

hey hun i think i 4dpo now but im unsure lol
hope your ok

HAHA - yes, this cycle we are using the cbfm, which I LOVE btw, softcups, preseed and DTD everyday straight through from cd6-20. If I dont end up with a BFP I honestly will flip, LOL

You must have a very full nightstand! :D

I'm such a sucker for a little peer pressure... we'll see if I have the guts! LoL

You must have a very full nightstand! :D

I'm such a sucker for a little peer pressure... we'll see if I have the guts! LoL

HAHAHAHA! My nightstand looks like a freaking doctors office....I am NUTS :wacko:

Yes you must test - I have a feeling this is your month!! woohoooo

OMG prepping I cant wait for you to test! I figure if you test and post and I read it on Thursday then that counts as waiting till thursday :) Besides by the time you tell OH you want it to be super dooper confirmed by a digi...

I am going to take a leaf out of your book this cycle and not test till pretty close to AF, going to let my temps govern testing instead of getting my hopes up for no reason!

I struggle to find things to take my mind off it all in this pre ovulatory time... only 15ish days to go... lol!!

Jchic - when are you due to Ovulate?

Summer - did you ever test?? Whats happening?

Winter - how far off a new cycle are you? We could be cycle buddies if you are an on time Ovulator?

Doopers - hows things going, any symptoms to spot?

If you read it on Thursday, that does make it okay doesn't it! Yay timezone loopholes.
Honestly, I don't even know what to expect tomorrow. Part of me says that there's a fair chance, the other part says to not get my hopes up. I keep getting mild nausea today -- basically need to constantly be either eating something or drinking something. I've had probably about 16+ cups of water already and it's only 5pm.

As for pre-ovulatory distractions, I find wine is a good one! :D

Lol - good call!!! I will have one tonight.

Ooooh I am excited to see what you get tomorrow. I know its a hard mind game to play, part of you desperately hopes what you are feeling is a BFP, the other part is trying to keep your hopes down so you dont get crushed. I really hope yours is a BFP :)

I tried to start a non TTC topic thread but it seems to have fallen flat. Guess it was a bit much to ask for a TTC forum to talk about soemthing else lol :) Nevermind.

Looks like I'll be expecting AF tomorrow. Ah well, none of that pesky hope to distract me today :winkwink:. No doubt about it, test was BFN. Not even an evaporation line to analyze.
There's always the hope that AF will still be MIA, but I'm already looking to next cycle. All is fine. Looks like I'll be drinking for the girl's weekend!

OMG prepping I cant wait for you to test! I figure if you test and post and I read it on Thursday then that counts as waiting till thursday :) Besides by the time you tell OH you want it to be super dooper confirmed by a digi...

I am going to take a leaf out of your book this cycle and not test till pretty close to AF, going to let my temps govern testing instead of getting my hopes up for no reason!

I struggle to find things to take my mind off it all in this pre ovulatory time... only 15ish days to go... lol!!

Jchic - when are you due to Ovulate?

Summer - did you ever test?? Whats happening?

Winter - how far off a new cycle are you? We could be cycle buddies if you are an on time Ovulator?

Doopers - hows things going, any symptoms to spot?

hey waiting!! How are you? I am due I think between CD12-13 usually...I am on CD6 now.

jchic, almost to :sex::sex::sex: time!

Okay so I msged DH to see if he's cool with trying out special lube next month. Think I'll have us give Preseed a shot. And pick up drinking green tea again -- I stopped as I was worried about the caffeine.
I'm pretty sure I have a good idea of when I O based on CM, but figure I might as well give all his little :spermy: a more comfortable environment to do their thing!

Have any of you tried it?

jchic, almost to :sex::sex::sex: time!

Okay so I msged DH to see if he's cool with trying out special lube next month. Think I'll have us give Preseed a shot. And pick up drinking green tea again -- I stopped as I was worried about the caffeine.
I'm pretty sure I have a good idea of when I O based on CM, but figure I might as well give all his little :spermy: a more comfortable environment to do their thing!

Have any of you tried it?

Heyyy Prep! Glad you have a good, happy, positive outlook for this cycle! I am just getting into the Preseed thing this cycle. Going to use it tonight for the 1st time. I'm not taking any chances and going to BD everyday this cycle from yesterday to CD20, LOL.
Jump on our Preseed thread xx

sounds good! I thought we covered our bases pretty well this cycle... CD9-CD18. So that's why I figure I might as well do what I can to help the little swimmers survive a little longer or get a little further.

btw, Waiting, I watched "The Great Sperm Race". It was interesting! .... Might be one of the reasons why I'm looking at preseed now. LoL

sounds good! I thought we covered our bases pretty well this cycle... CD9-CD18. So that's why I figure I might as well do what I can to help the little swimmers survive a little longer or get a little further.

btw, Waiting, I watched "The Great Sperm Race". It was interesting! .... Might be one of the reasons why I'm looking at preseed now. LoL

Waiting and prep - I watched that too with DH....he was dying laughing last week because after we DTD he said "I just keep picturing all these little people running out of me" hahahaha....its interesting though, isnt it? They barely have a freaking chance - but one always makes it :)

Waiting and prep - I watched that too with DH....he was dying laughing last week because after we DTD he said "I just keep picturing all these little people running out of me" hahahaha....its interesting though, isnt it? They barely have a freaking chance - but one always makes it :)

That's one of the things that had us laughing this morning! When we were talking about how this isn't the month...
me: Maybe I have a super hostile environment for your guys
DH: Ya, you might have way more of those black guys with the masks running after my guys
me: And they have lasers
DH: My guys don't stand a chance. Yours have lasers and my guys come equipped with slingshots and rocks.

It was a great way for me to feel better about the disappointment. LoL

That's one of the things that had us laughing this morning! When we were talking about how this isn't the month...
me: Maybe I have a super hostile environment for your guys
DH: Ya, you might have way more of those black guys with the masks running after my guys
me: And they have lasers
DH: My guys don't stand a chance. Yours have lasers and my guys come equipped with slingshots and rocks.

It was a great way for me to feel better about the disappointment. LoL

HA! I feel your pain girl! :wacko:

Hey - just on my phone getting ready for work... (yes I am THAT addicted lol) sorry to hear bfn prepping ... You were the first person I thought of when I got up this morn.

Hey - just on my phone getting ready for work... (yes I am THAT addicted lol) sorry to hear bfn prepping ... You were the first person I thought of when I got up this morn.

aw, thanks hun. I know there's still hope that AF won't show, but at this point I feel completely and utterly normal. Nothing out of place at all. So figure with a very obvious bfn, then AF must be right around the corner.

And I'm that addicted too! (this is one of my "instant notification" threads to get sent to my phone :D I heart you girls!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->