Bright new month, bright new cycle! Everyone's welcome!

waiting - sorry to hear you got your AF hun :hugs: and im sorry for getting your hopes up, it seems those IC's are a bit unrealiable... i really thought I saw something. will you be using them next month? maybe be better to wait it out... on the plus side your cycles are getting shorter! 33 days, that is pretty average :thumbup:

good to hear you are being positive! dont blame you for wanting to just relax for a couple of weeks! have a few glasses of wine, go for nice lunches with your friends etc... take your mind off the TTC stuff for a couple of weeks at least. :winkwink:

prepping - how was your weekend with your best friend? still feeling super thirsty?

summer, jchic, doopers, Hena - How are you all doing?

Im ok - I KNOW it is not my month this month and im fine about it. safe to say im pretty sure we didnt even BD when I was fertile so im not sure if im even counting this month! I really just want my damn period to hurry up now so I can try properly next month! it is due next weekend, tuesday at the latest I think?! and on the 30th it is my dads 60th birthday and we are having a huge party for him, so im heading back home for that... should be good, looking forward to seeing my mom and sisters, having a few good old drinks and possibly a little sing song on the karaoke - dependent on how drunk I am! :happydance: so needless to say, it will take my mind off things untill the all important weeks of non stop BDing the following week!

just saw your other msg waiting - this weekend has been fairly quiet - but friday evening i went to a few London fashion week shows! which were amazing! x :)

waiting, aw hun, I just want to give you the biggest hugs ever. Well, as you say, on to a new month! I do enjoy the first couple weeks of the month the most. I'm hoping this will be the one for you but know that you'll make the best of it regardless! Love the positive spirit.

winter, sounds like you're super relaxed and that's awesome for ttc. No point getting all worked up when things happen that are beyond your control. As for thirst, I have been drinking a heck of a lot but am not sure if it means anything. And the girls weekend is just in time for me to find out next weekend!

I super sparkly heart all you ladies and your optimism! I am not sure if I can give *lots* of hope for myself.... I feel pretty normal the last couple days. Every once in a while I guess i'm a little off... I can't deny that it does make me hopeful, but there hasn't been anything major. Except that I had two solid days (Fri & Sat) where I was absolutley awful for moodswings! I've said sorry to poor DH a few times over.

I don't look forward to the amount of temptation to test as I wait until AF potentialy shows on Thursday. 11dpo as of tomorrow! Woo hoo! :D

How's everyone else doing??

Hey prepping! Thursday is not that far off now! You have made it so far! I cant wait to find out though, are you going to test on Thursday or after thursday? :) Will be super exciting!

Winter - it sucks when you know you have no chance aye, I have been there. You just want AF to come so that you can get back into the swing of a fresh cycle. I hope it comes nice and on time (if not early) for you so you are not waiting around.

This thread is what keeps me positive! The fact I really do want you guys to all get BFPs keeps me enthused all month round. I have your highs to look forward to as much as my own. :)

I feel the same about you girls! I'm so rooting for you that it distracts myself from me. LoL.

I'll be looking at testing Friday morning. It bugs me to poas just to see AF a couple hrs later. Buuuuuuttttt, I may be influenced to check things out Thurs night if I haven't seen her during the day. :winkwink: :D

I will be checking in over the weekend on my phone to see then! That is my thing to look forward to this week!! :)

Got my OH to sit and watch the great sperm race with me on sat night, i think he realises now that its not this super easy thing, there is a bit of timing involved :) have you ever seen it?

I've never seen it... Guess I'll take a look! I have watched The Business of Being Born which I found to be very interesting. It's one of the reasons why i'm going against the norm and using a midwife when it comes time. I don't know if I'll ever be able to convince DH to watch it though.:p

Yeah - fair enough! This one they scale up sperm to human size to show what they have to go through to fertilise the egg. I found it very interesting!

hey ladies,
how are you all i feel like i have been away ages i been working way to much lol finally one day off, well when i was meant to ovulate the tests were neg then 2 days later there were lines so done the deed lots lol fx'd.

its a lovely day here today :)

I think because my cycle has been so irregular that I might make myself wait until day 32 to test this month so I don't have a repeat of what just happened this past cycle.

I also think I'm going to do my best not to get my hopes up this time around too. Maybe the less I think about it, the more likely it will be to happen! lol.

waiting, neat! Jumbo sperm! LoL

dooper, so are you 5dpo now or more like 3dpo based on your opks? Glad you got in lots of :sex: to cover the window!

Jen, I admire people who are able to wait 3 or 4+ days after missing AF before testing. It really does make so much more sense doesn't it! But of course in the world of instant gratification, it's just so hard to do. I'll be doing everything in my power to not consider testing until Friday. I hope that not obsessing turns into a great strategy for you. :)

As for me, I wish I had symptoms to talk about. :p I'm 11dpo and other than thirst, there's nothing else that strikes me today. I normally don't get anything to tell me AF will be here either except for a tiny bit of cramping within hours of it coming.

Everything's crossed! :D

edit: My boobs are a bit sore when pushed. I don't normally have sore boobs for AF. But on the other hand, I can't remember poking them too much in the past to find out. LoL

prepping: I spent so much money on tests the past two months. And with my cycle so irregular, it makes sense. Like last month I thought I was late past day 28, and I was obsessively testing, just to start on day 31. I figure maybe I will stay sane this way lol.

Hey girls!!

Great to hear from you again Doopers! I was just thinking of you yesterday!

Prepping - lol, stop poking your boobs! Its funny how we look for symptoms though aye! My boobs hurt last cycle, from O day to AF day, with no luck. Dont worry about having no symptoms, that could be the deal for you :)

Jen Uh Fur - I was the same my first cycle TTC, I thought everyone was a 28 day'er and that I was late after 28 days... turns out my cycles are on average 33 days so I have to wait that extra bit too! I dont though, I start testing early lol!

Whats news with you guys? It was sooo windy here last night, had the worst nights sleep! Now am in the start of another working day and feel tired!

waiting, lol @ boob poking. Not looking for symptoms or anything, but this afternoon I've had a pesky frog in my throat. :p
And I don't think i'm succeeding very well in the patience department -- I've seen a few people bashing the blue dye test and rather than be put off by the fact that those are the only ones I have atm, I instead want to test early since they're shoddy anyway. :winkwink:

We're having a very grey rainy day here. Can feel autumn coming.

yeah Blue Dye ones can be harsh, but as I found out so can ICs. Depends how high your hopes get on seeing a potential line as to if you should test early or not!

I really want this month to be your month and for our wee thread to get a BFP!

Failing that, we will be even closer in cycle next month :) Small consolidation if things dont work out! (they will though :))

aw, those ICs were pretty brutal. Well, although I think I'd be okay finding out early one way or the other, DH has disallowed it. :p He's set on me not finding out until Friday as it would be a "waste". Pffft. Silly men with their silly logical reasons. :haha:

I booked my best friend and I for a swedish massage at the resort we're staying in this weekend! :D So regardless of what kind of news I have to look forward to this week, this weekend will be a good time!

So, how is everyone doing?

Ooohh that sounds nice and relaxing!! Pampering nice weekends are awesome! Great that you have that going on too.

Im having a busy week at work this week, have more work than I know what to do with which is meaning long days... :-( Hopefully doesnt last too long!

Nothing new here! dsd is in grade 2 now, so we spend the night doing her homework and playing. During the day it's just me! Can't wait to have a LO to take care of and keep me busy!

I've been extra in the mood the past couple days, so I'm hoping that means I'm fertile LOL.

waiting, well at least you're one day closer to the weekend than the rest of us :winkwink:

Jen, I hope some extra randiness does prove to mean you're extra fertile! I found that I was a bit more into it this month too -- certainly makes it more fun. :D You'll have your 2012 baby to be doting over for sure.

Just a couple more days until AF is due! I'm hoping for the obvious of course, but at the very least I hope she is on time if she does come. I've only been late once in the last 9 months (by two days), but it would extra suck this month.

Overall I feel pretty normal. There's a tiny bit of nausea for some reason, I'm still thirsty, and my boobs feel bruised. But otherwise, I'm normal. So really, it could go either way. Thank you for all your crossed fingers!

winter, summer, and hena, How are you ladies doing??
edit: oops! and of course jchic!!! how are you all doing?

waiting, well at least you're one day closer to the weekend than the rest of us :winkwink:

Jen, I hope some extra randiness does prove to mean you're extra fertile! I found that I was a bit more into it this month too -- certainly makes it more fun. :D You'll have your 2012 baby to be doting over for sure.

Just a couple more days until AF is due! I'm hoping for the obvious of course, but at the very least I hope she is on time if she does come. I've only been late once in the last 9 months (by two days), but it would extra suck this month.

Overall I feel pretty normal. There's a tiny bit of nausea for some reason, I'm still thirsty, and my boobs feel bruised. But otherwise, I'm normal. So really, it could go either way. Thank you for all your crossed fingers!

winter, summer, and hena, How are you ladies doing??

When the HECK are you testing?!?! You are gonna get the BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->