Bright New Month, Bright New Cycle! Everyone's Welcome! :)

Yeah true they will be off having an awesome time!! I cant wait till our holiday in two weeks. That is the one thing that is good for me this month, I will find out before I go either way and I will be happy either way so its all good.

Yup tuesday sounds good to me, im pretty happy to go with the flow this month, not stressing at all.

Enjoy your stay-at-home weekend :) Ive just got home from shopping with some girlfriends, was fun!

Even tuesday might be early to me... I was thinking of testing this weekend just cuz, but was discouraged when I was thinking of how I'd feel to see a bfn. That may still be the case tuesday. So I may chicken out :p

Gotta go! Have fun for the rest of your weekend!

hey!

how is everyone?

Prepping - sore boobs sounds good! I hope it is an early preg sign for you.

my casual observations are as follows:

feeling of dizziness and lightheadedness on friday night and sat morning - havent had this since
massive dry throat, almost metallic taste in mouth - waking up desperate for water
grumpiness
some twinges in my lower abdominal area.

thats it - could be nothing but cant help but symptom spot!

Winter, Those sound good so far! Can always hope they mean something more than just being inconveniences. :winkwink:

Sore boobs are still around for me. So I suppose that makes it the last 5 days or so. Nothing else though. I'm starting to think I may be out because of that. Seems to be plenty girls that get sore boobs for a good week or so before AF, so maybe it's possible I'm having one of those kind of cycles. *presses boob* yep, still sore.

waiting, still feel like testing Tuesday? Have to admit, I might chicken out. I really am not a fan of seeing BFN. And I'm absolutely torn because part of me wants to find out early, the other part wants to wait until Friday when I'm officially late. Then the other part says, well, I have 3 tests... I could see if there's any early news, and if not, then patiently wait it out until Friday.
I just hate seeing that darned 1 line. :p

OMG prepping - I am so sorry, I dont know what but just driving back to the office from a client now I felt the urge to test so strong that I went and got a test... and ... it has a second pink line... I want to cry but i am at work... there is no doubt in my mind its a BFP, its pink, it came up almost instantly, and its still there. I am attaching a pic. Sorry I didnt wait till tomorrow, I dont know what came over me but I cant contain it now that its happened.

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 8
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!
Waiting!!!! That's awesome!!!!! That line is totally there!!!!!
I'll take a moment to be upset you tested early.... :p okay! Over it! I'm so so so happy for you! I am pleased to say that I wish you a very very happy and healthy nine months. :D:D:D

Now the question that you know I have to ask... Any signs in particular that led to this uncontrolable urge to test?

Yay to being the first BFP of the Bright New Month girls!!!

Thanks!!! I am so emotional this afternoon its ridiculous.. honestly its been like all emotions possible in the space of an hourl

I have been quite crampy the past few days, but mainly on the left hand side. My "hmmm I wonder" thing was veins. I have seen veins I have never seen before on my legs the past few days and on my chest and boobs. Today I felt a bit sick and off and hadnt been able to go to the bathroom as I was on site all morning and thought hmmm its been four hours, lets just do it, i fully expected a bfn as am only 9dpo. Imagine my shock! It got brighter than the pic I posted, it is pink, and it is there and OMG...

Now all we need is for yours to come along in the next few days and we are in this together!!

Edited.. added the other pic for you to see

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 4
That's amazing. Wonderful. :D

Well, now you just made it super difficult to wait! I may just be crazy enough to test tomorrow morning (it's 10pm right now). I'll be 11dpo at that point. The only thing I've got is the sore boobs and I've felt a bit sick after eating but am so used to ignoring things like that due to 4 months of it not meaning anything. ;)

You do not even know how much more I want our bfp so I can be right there with you on the journey!

I have everything crossed for you, I want you to get yours sooooo badly!! But you test when you feel comfortable to do so, I dont want to pressure you into anything.

This afternoon is dragging so hard, its 3.30pm, I want 5pm so I can go home and tell my OH, i cant wait to see his face.

How will you be telling him??? Running in waving the stick or do you have something in mind?

Such perfect timing too. You get to tell everyone right before Christmas. :cloud9: that's amazing that the line is so strong at 9dpo.

I dont know to be honest, I want to do something funny but in reality I think I will cave and yell and wave the stick at him the second I see him!!

OMG true, the xmas timing. My dad is going to be so super happy he has wanted to be a granddad for a long time.

The problem i have already is Im so excited I want to shout it from the rooftops but cant till xmas. lol.

Well, be sure to let us know how it all goes. I'm so happy for you. :D
I have to get to sleep so will look forward to hearing what you decide to do. Good luck focusing at all for the rest of work! :winkwink:

Thanks Prepping! Ill let you all know tomorrow how it went!

waiting2c - i am so super super happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

JChic - I think I had a cycle just like yours! I started spotting 9 DPO then continued to spot brown and pink (sorry tmi) until 13th before I had proper flow!! So weird - perhaps I should go to the doctors too. I totally feel your pain here - I feel like I start spotting earlier and earlier every month. Crazy.

Vicky - congratulations! I didn't even get to say hi before you got your BFP you lucky thing.

Well, after 9 days of AF I am FINALLY ready to get into this cycle. Fingers crossed that the BFP bug rubs off on the rest of us.

Good luck to everyone for stick seeds!

1mm, That sucks about AF dragging on like that. But at least you're now able to get on with it! Will you be using opks to find when you ovulate or do you generally know when that will happen? GL to you this month!

waiting, darn time difference! Wake up and get on here soon! LoL

So I couldn't contain myself and ended up testing this morning. It's 11dpo and although I was hopeful, I was ready to see a BFN. And that's what I got. Meh. Not even a shadow of a line when tilting to the light and squinting. It's apparently 74% accurate when -3 days to AF. So it's still possible I'm part of the 26% that won't see a BFP at this point. At least the good thing to testing early is it kind of calms down the excitement and anxiousness as I prepare to see AF.

Casual Observations:
- boobs still hurt when pressed or running. (maybe my cycle felt like changing it up this month... have them hurt for a good 8 days before AF rather than 2 days.)
- Slight bleed from gums and nose. (maybe was more aggressive with flossing teeth and dry air for nose)
- Neck aches (maybe I slept wrong)
- Pain in abdomen area last night (maybe food didn't agree)

So there you go. My "symptoms" with rational explanations. LoL :haha: Guess we'll see for sure in a few days. The good thing is that I can count on AF to get here Thursday if she comes at all. No guesswork there.

Thanks!!! I am so emotional this afternoon its ridiculous.. honestly its been like all emotions possible in the space of an hourl

I have been quite crampy the past few days, but mainly on the left hand side. My "hmmm I wonder" thing was veins. I have seen veins I have never seen before on my legs the past few days and on my chest and boobs. Today I felt a bit sick and off and hadnt been able to go to the bathroom as I was on site all morning and thought hmmm its been four hours, lets just do it, i fully expected a bfn as am only 9dpo. Imagine my shock! It got brighter than the pic I posted, it is pink, and it is there and OMG...

Now all we need is for yours to come along in the next few days and we are in this together!!

Edited.. added the other pic for you to see

CONGRATS!!!
happy & healthy 9 months! Great to hear that all your hard work is paying off. Lol.

Off topic... A close family member of mine just found out she's pregnant and surprisingly I'm dealing well with it lol. If its not happening for me I'll just hang around their place alot more :p jk.

Fingers crossed for you too prepping! It's still early yet.

Fingers crossed for you too prepping! It's still early yet.

Thanks summer, I'd say the same thing to me too. Not out until the :witch: gets me!

It sounds so sad when other people say it, and I don't mean to sound negative, but I just have this feeling that I can achieve anything I set my mind to... except babies. Too foreign of a concept to be pregnant and have a little one. The mere idea of it right now feels like it will never come to be and that my husband and i will forever be a couple of dinks (double income no kids) :haha:. Maybe it's due to age... I'm 29, he's 32... I've become pretty used to how life is and cannot imagine having something take it over where I'm not the centre of my world anymore.

On one side this makes me feel a little better to anticipate another cycle coming up as it means a few more weeks of not having a care. On the other side, it makes me wonder how many more cycles will I blissfully not have a care before the next stage to life finally gets to start?

Is self-exploration a symptom of pregnancy? LoL

Off topic... A close family member of mine just found out she's pregnant and surprisingly I'm dealing well with it lol. If its not happening for me I'll just hang around their place alot more :p jk.

btw, that's a good thing^. It's always much more pleasant to be happy for someone rather than have the green monster creep in.
I know that I personally was a little *hmph* this morning when on the way to work and passing a neighbour holding his little toddler granddaughter. *I will not be jealous of strangers* *I will not be jealous of strangers*.... :winkwink:

Morning everyone :)
Stink about you bfn prepping I am crossing fingers that it's just too early for you.
Great news about your family member summer :) helps a bit aye.
Sorry to hear you had a 9 day af 1mmac :-( that's tough going.

Well oh was delighted :) I'm still so excited but not so much living the inability to sleep I've developed in the past week. :-(. Going to the doctors this morn for their confirm. Just have to pray and hope its a sticky one.

waiting, hoping beyond hope that you have a super sticky one. :D I bet DH was super delighted. Good for you two. :cloud9:

okay.... so seriously..... what.... the..... f___....
I just had what is either IB or a sign that AF is 3 days early.
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It's only happened one time before that there was any type of spotting and AF came 2 days before schedule. Out of the last year, I've only been off twice. Once was 2 days early, the other 2 days late.

TTC can be ridiculous at times. LoL

:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"