bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yea it's ti late I'm only worried bc I haven't felt her kick and of she does kick it feels different

it's normal for her kicks to feel less frequent or less intense at times because she's still got room to move around. you were able to find her hb right? i'm sure everything's okay.

Really nice pics!!!! Why did fil wanted to get rid of the escape?

Yes last night I heard it it was 137bpm
I'm gonna go try to find it now

he wanted my mil's bmw m4 and her just bought her a chrysler 300. they knew we wanted a family car and they only have $11k left to pay on it (no interest). we NEVER would have been able to find a family vehicle even close to this one for $11k, so it worked out very well for everyone involved. he took my jetta and is going to sell it and put whatever he gets toward the loan on the escape.

Oh really? That's Awsome!! So u just gonnna take over notes?

yeah...she's probably sleeping. sprout's hb was slower than usual at our u/s because s/he was fast asleep the whole time.

yeah- we're just taking over the payments. pretty sweet deal.

Yea that's pretty Awsome!! It's a nice escape I like the color..
No she isn't sleeping I feel her move.. I'm gonna go Bathe and then eat some
Chocolate ice cream and see what we got after I get out shower

oooh! we just hit 200 pages.

i think they can move in their sleep- just like we do. maybe that's why her movement feels different.

Maybe so... Oh yay lol.. We should move this thread to preggo group n decision.. But I don't know how to move it..
I'm gonna google of baby can move durin sleep lol

yeah... i'm not really sure how to move a thread either. maybe you can ask in the help forum.

Where is the help forum?

And is ur belly hard while laying down?

it's firm, but pliable. i wouldn't say it's exactly hard.

if you hit the home button at the top left, it's the second forum in the welcome to babyandbump section. it's called forum help & testing area.

My is softer when I lay down Olsen I stand up it's really hard

i think that's normal. i just tried it and mine is quite a bit softer sitting than standing...much like when i'm not pregnant! lol

Yeap!! Same here !! Put if u push on ur lower bet while laying its hard as hell..

Me n lance just talked about the whole traveling before baptism he told me its our baby and if he can't get baptised then we still gonna go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->