bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

wow! i'm sorry your back is hurting so much. is it upper or lower back? have you talked to your doc about it?

Hey Chicas!!

Annie I love your bumP. Sooooo cute!!!!

Bexxc, let's see your bump too! Good to know about the preggo polish! I had no idea it existed, but great idea :)

So we went and saw the pups today. We've been doing a lot of thinking about it so we had some ideas formed before we saw them. They were both super super cute. Neither were very responsibly bred though, no history into the dogs' lineage at all, which is a concern especially with the labs since they have such common hip and other problems. The labs were not that well cared for- kept outside 100%, and their bellies full of worms :(. The other pups (golden x duck tolling) were suuuuuuper super adorable and very well cared for. But, also just a backyard breeder and no deworming or anything. In the end, we've decided to put our names on a reservation list at a Labrador breeders! We want to make sure we are getting the puppy we want with assurance that any kind of preventable genetic health conditions have been avoided...then we know our dog will have the best chance at a healthy long life. Now that I've done some research I really do think it's worth the extra couple hundred bucks, since it means a healthier dog with less vet bills over the long term! The pups also come with all their shots, etc. The next litter is due Aug 10 which means our pup will be coming home at the beginning of October! Yaa!!! :yipee: We are excited.

Also, testing tomorrow!!!! I've been testing with dollar store tests and they are all BFN. So I am not that hopeful. But it is early, and the dollarama tests are lower sensitivity than my expensive ones, so there's still a chance! www

hey hope!

it's probably a good idea to wait and make sure you're getting a healthy pup even though i know it's so hard to leave them when they're right in front of you and soooo freakin cute!

i promise i'll take another bump pic in about a week. i want to wait until v-day so there's a chance you might be able to tell the difference between my current pic and the 20 week one. i feel like i haven't grown much.

can't wait to see your test tomorrow! hope it brings good news!

Thank you! Me too. Everything's crossed.

Im sure you totally have grown and that your bump is obvious! It's probably just more difficult to see the change when you are watching it grow bit by bit every day.

Hi hope- good choice about the puppie!!! I agree!!!

It's my lower back and yea she said tynOnle and heat and then if not better we will talk about physical therapy!!

did you ever have back problems before pregnancy?

Well I have excuse for spelling but scoleosciouse.. Curve spine.. But it hurt behind boobs like that high.. I had a slipped lower back disk is high school but I thought it got better.. That happened during rodeoing so..

Well ladies it was BFN this morning for us :( Boo. Kind of feeling out this month!

poo :( well, you know the deal. you're not out til the red lady sings. ew. that was gross.

Awe so sorry hope!! Remember everything happens for a reason!!!!! Fx hun

Yep and yep. I won't care how long it takes if the next one is our forever baby!

I agree and that's so right!!! Have u started r bfp?

What to expect is saying bentlie is a spahettie squash lol what is that?

it's a kind of squash that you can bake and when you pull out the insides with a fork, what comes out resembles spaghetti.

i had a fun day today. went on a long walk, out to lunch, and shopping with my best friend. of course, she had to bring her jerkface husband along, but it was nice to see her anyway.

Awe that's so sweet!!!! Glad u had fun! We went to movies and saw Ted it was funny then we ate cicis pizza now we at walmart walking around lol.. We was looking at strollers bc I bought me some breast Pads and a lady was n she was due aug 10 and holly shit she was so tiny and all freakig belly I said awe I'm due nov 29 and she said O n looked at my belly like ur preggo she said damn I still got a while.. Whatever lmao her belly looked like a basket ball under her shirt I kid u not

oooh! i want to see ted! it looks really funny.

it's so weird when i see a really tiny pregnancy gal. i feel like such a moose!!!!

Ugh I'm so sleepy even though me and lance slept till 330 this afternoon lol.. Now we boutto watch true bloOd!!!
Man I drank some caffeine today !! :( I kinda feel bad but I been trying to get her to move and I only felt her lightly kick once .. But I did hear her heart best at 4pm and it was 137bpm

I'm still worried though bc she was moving everyday then last two days I haven't felt her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->