bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

after having 2 VERY quiet days, sprout was finally back to normal with movements. i've seen people mention that they tend to be a bit more lethargic during growth spurts and between about 22 and 26 weeks, baby's working on doubling in size from one to two lbs. maybe we're both in for a few more quiet days...

Yea maybe so.. I mean I feel her just now I think but it's so damn soft an it was hard and alot now it's few far between

she's still got a ton of room to move around in there. she may have just turned to face your back.

Maybe so.. I just hope it goes back to normal soon!!

Ooo I just felt a little harder kick above pelvic bone!!!

Twice

I am bleeding :(

Tmi pic

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/8385cef2.jpg

So I'm gonna have to say polyp bc I went n checked again barely nothing on tp, and I felt her kicking when I went to listin to her heart beat and I found it.. So I'm gonna say polyp but I will tell my dr when I go..

Awe, Annie. Sounds like its prob your polyp but def tell your doctor when u go. When's your next appt?

yeah- i agree with hope. i'm sure your polyp will bleed periodically as things shift and stretch, but always call and ask if you're worried. that's why they're there.

have an 8:30 appointment to go get my whooping cough vaccine. blah.

it's nursery painting day!!!! the grandpas are coming help!

Awe, have fun Bexxc! Sounds like a wonderful family activity :) Post pics when you're done setting up the room!!

I hope it's my polyp:. After that I listen to her heart beat and she was kicking I have only lightly spotted since the. And today was a spec and my panty liner was just 3 specs..
We dtd yesterday morning and I had two bm and I had to strain for both but only bled on 2nd one..
Should i call dr r just wait it out since its pretty much stopped? I was cramping last night but I think it's from not drinkin any water so I drank a bottle last night n one right now....

i'm guessing you're okay, but call the doctor if you want to and see what they say. it won't hurt to call.

I know but I feel like there just gonna say its my polyp n since it stopped its no biggie

I wanna call dr but it's not red n not gushing fill a pad which my dr says to call if that.. I have a appt Monday morning lance wants me to wait till tomorrow n see wat happens bc it did slow Wayyy down but started back just now... I'm also cramping on right side

aw...i'm sorry. you've had a rough pregnancy in terms of spotting. i'm sure you'll be okay, but call the doc if you're worried.

the painting is going pretty well. there was more prep work than we anticipated, so we're just now getting to the corners and trim. it looks like we're going to need one more day to get the painting finished.

i got a new car today! well, a used one. i bought it from my fil- his 2010 ford escape. hooray for a family car!

Well that's Awsome!! Y'all need a family car!!!!!!

I have a cab in half Titan Nissan.. I love it but thinking bout getting a a armada !!!

Yea I know it's still so scary my mom n lance saying its fine..

I haven't felt her move much today

Just use bathe room and it's still spotting brown stringy type and I'm cramping on right side

is it too late to call your doc? just because you seem really worried and your ob would know way more than i do about what's going on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->