bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

good. i'm glad you're still going. i think it would be silly for you to give up Christmas at your mom's for that. i just don't think the God i believe in would send a child to hell should something happen on the way to celebrate Jesus' birth. that just doesn't seem quite right.

I feel the same way.. I mean the baby is inocense in my eyes.. Kwim..

Bout to try for bentlies hb

i'm sure everything's fine. she's a tough little lady :)

our u/s tech said it's normal- just like grown-ups- for heart rate to decrease when baby is less active. maybe bentlie is having a growth spurt and is just resting a lot more because of all the energy she's using to grow.

but again, if you're worried, call your doc right away in the morning and explain how you've been feeling.

Maybe so.. I'm just gonna put Doppler down and watch bleeding and try to talk to dr Monday if I make it that long!!!!!

try to relax. i say call asap if it will save you some stress and worry.

I just pottied an there was nothing but I'm gonna keep a eye on it since I am still crampon on right side..

Thank u do much !!!!!

no problem, babe :)

i've heard that bd can cause some cramping but that it's nothing to worry about- at least that's what what to expect says. maybe that's it.

Maybe so.. I'm gonna take it easy all week ESP tomorrow since I got to pack st end of week..

On a good note I'm so ready to go home!!!!!

i'm so excited that you finally get to put this to bed and be at home for good!!! you must be just itching to go!

Oh yes def!!!! But this I gonna be the longest week ever since I'm do ready to go home!!!!

just think of all the things you'll be able to do!

Yes I keep thinking of that but I also keep thinking if I don't stop bleeding I'm not gonna be able to do shit!!!
Just went and used restroom well turned my tp pink instead of yellow... My gut instinct is saying she is fine but son of a bitch it's so hard plz stop polyp plz!!!!

are they going to do an internal exam the next time you go to the doc to check on it since it's been bleeding/causing spotting?

I doubt it.. I'm not sure.. I know when they had to do the pap I bled n that was the last time I bled (when I found out I had on) !! But Im not sure prolly not to be honest prolly don't want to irate it.. I'm assuming I dunno ..

I'm just going in for Doppler and weight gain..

Then at 26 w I go for 3-4d ultra sound

Do u think she is okay? R do u think it's enough to call my OB?

I mean since my apt is so damn close I hate to go in so early

you've gotten her heartbeat several times and felt her moving, so she must be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->