bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

we're watching master chef right now. and i'm about to chow down on a great big, cold, yummy orange!

Lol!! I'm watching a LMN movie and lance is out like a light!!

i'm gonna be out like a light pretty soon too. i had to get up at 6:45 to make it to my doc's office for my vaccine at 8:30...and i stayed up late last night reading- til like 1 or 2 am. then we were pretty busy all day. i'm wiped out. hopefully i'll sleep well tonight.

Yea u must be tired as hell!!!

I just got a good reading her hb was loud strong and clear it was 153 bpm!! Im so relived!!!

If the bleeding stopped tomorrow I'm gonna try to start packing

Lance wants me to stay off my feet tomorrow too :)

wow...glad he actually sounds like he cares! :flower:

Yea for once!!! Lol!! He gets worried as hell when I bleed !!

How do u think I'm gonna be able to clean and unPack and all that and clean some more n yard work and finish baby room and get new living room set when my back hurts so bad !!

just do little bits at a time. maybe work for 10 minutes and take a break and then repeat. that's what i have to do. you still have about 4 months 'til bentlie's here, so you can take your time.

I know but I only have lance around to help me for a week maybe two if I'm lucky then he goes back to 7 days aweek till due date..
See what I'm saying :) lol

It will all work out!!!

I have a ceiling fan in our bedroom n living room and I'm starting to get dust around the fan on the ceiling and it's a pop corn type texture .. I would sweep it off but it's gonns threw popcorn off and mess roof up.. I tried vacuuming it but the damn hose isn't long enough.. Any ideas? Lmao

Good morning to my favourite ladies!

Bexxc, checked out your journal and I loved the pics! It was great to see what Morgan looks like too :) I want more pics of YOU! The yellow is such a sweet colour, too. I can't wait to see it when its done! Congrats on the new Escape as well! So exciting.

Well ladies, yesterday was f****d, if you will excuse my language. Had some intense nausea starting in the morning when I was blowdrying my hair, had to take a break and come back to it. Nausea came back in the afternoon and then again, really strongly, right before bed. I said to Jamie, THIS IS PREGNANCY NAUSEA. I'm either PREGNANT or seriously ill. I sent Jamie to the store to get me some FRERs...

Woke up at 5:52am (ugh) and decided to test after my temp was still up (98.6) - consider that I usually temp at 7:20 so it really was high.

Took the FRER first. Came up with a real squinter. Honestly, it's barely visible but I saw it when the urine passed over it, and now that it is drying a bit it's a little more clear. But not trusting it, and being the crazy person that I am, I decided to try my Clearblue Plus...which if you remember was more reliable for me in the last pregnancy. Picture attached below!

Attachments

• CB1 (640x480).jpg
    CB1 (640x480).jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 7
OH MY GOSH!!!!! i haven't even read your post yet because i got so distracted by your test!!!!!! holy crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my gosh! i'm gonna hold my breath til i see a digital! that is a very very very convincing line! oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I have a ceiling fan in our bedroom n living room and I'm starting to get dust around the fan on the ceiling and it's a pop corn type texture .. I would sweep it off but it's gonns threw popcorn off and mess roof up.. I tried vacuuming it but the damn hose isn't long enough.. Any ideas? Lmao

i thought i responded to this, but i guess not. have you tried a swiffer duster with an extension wand. i looooooove that thing!

Yaaaaaaay!! I love your enthusiasm Bexxc! Makes me feel like a million bucks!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Jamie and I have decided we both feel really positive about it!! It's our time, darnit!

it is! it is your time! you've been though ENOUGH! and you get to have this!!!!! not that it matters as much as your opinion, but i feel super stinkin positive about this little sticky bean! i just sent up a whole handful of tiny little prayers that this is your forever and ever bundle of extra-loved joy!!!

HOlly shit I see two lines!!!!! Im so happy for u!!! I can't wait to see digi!!!!!

Next time u test u pink dye test I heard blue r bad for evap!!!!

Thanks Bex I'll try mine...

As for me I'm still spotting slightly but I'm not worried bc if something is wrong they not gonna be able to help me anyways.. Kwim?
I think it's my polyp bc it's tan again and it's only when I wipe and few little drops in panty liner just like all the other time!!

i'm glad things seem to be calming down on your end, annie :)

well, we're back to painting! better put on my stupid, stuffy mask and get to it!

I want a big ole ribeye with bake potatoe and a-1 sauce!!! Mmm

mmmm...baked potato! maybe i'll make loaded baked potatoes tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->