bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yaaaaay, thank you ladies!!!! :D :D :D

Annie, the first test I did this morning WAS pink - FRER! And it was sooooo faint.

ctp-63618-1343137518.jpg

I have one FRER left that I will probably do tomorrow... then see what doc says about getting betas done. :)

I see that line hunnie!!!

If I had my computer and not my phone I would tweak it for u!!
So tweak it lol! Like u did mine!!! :)

Bex I told lance he can cook spahettie bc all I want is chicken noodle soup I think I'm coming down with something slowly but surely!!!!! Ughh

I'm so tired scratchy throat coughing head Ache

it's faint, but i definitely see it! this is so stinkin exciting!!!!!

annie- sorry you're not feeling well. lots of chicken soup, plenty of fluids, and tons and tons of rest.

phew! i had to take a break from painting. the american pregnancy association says it's best to wear a mask when painting and it's so hot and freakin stuffy inside that thing. i have to take a break every 15 minutes or so so i don't pass out!

Yay! I thought it was only me who could just barely see it, lol. Thanks :)

Sorry you are feeling under the weather :hugs: I just had chicken soup and it was sooo necessary, my throat has been scratchy this morning too. Some soup will fix you up good!

Well it's official !!! Lance other Job is starting Monday!!!! And we r leaving Friday??!! I can't wait !!!

All I can do is cry bc no one is gonna help me unload the camper!!! Lol

Thats awesome Annie! What kind of work does Lance do? I missed out on this whole discussion on here.

your temp is still nice and high too! that's great.

you know...i had a dream two nights ago that i found a baby boy. maybe it's yours! :hugs:

He does pipeline .. He is a airboat driver .. So we travel a lot.. We been outta town since jan 1st and the job is finally over!!! I can't wait to go home n clean my house camper truck and yard!!!!

This job is suppose to last 6 months and we will be home bc it's 30 mins from house!!!
After we have bentlie I'm still gonna travel with lance untill she is 6 yrs old!! And starts school.. Hopefully by then he will find a stay at home job

Oh wow! That definitely sounds like a lot of travel. Glad to hear that you are going to be settled for a while! Makes sense to have a good camper (sounds like you do) when you are on the road so much. Does he work mostly in Louisiana?

wow... you're super brave! i don't think i could stand to travel that much with such a young kid!

Yea usually but last year we went to Texas for 6 months too ...

I'm just ready to get home but dreading it in the same breathe!!!!!

My thing is I just told lance I'm not cooking till Monday!! I hate cooking in the camper after 7 months kwim? I'm just so home sick bc I'm trying to nest and can't.. Lol

Bex there is gonna be no different now.. When she needs to go to the dr ill drive home we r 2 and half hours from home now and I was driving back to go to dr.. Kwim.. I just don't like being away from lance if I don't have to be?!!!!!

I never put smilie faces bc u have to go into advance replie and that's just to much lol!!!

yeah- i guess if you're already used to it it won't be too much of a change. i'm just such a homebody that i can't imagine having to be away from all my comforts.

I used to be a home body too! Lol
Lance is home early and we gonna start packing wesnday n Thursday and prolly pull out Friday evenin

So I went to jcpenny and bought me a new bra I bought a 49 d was in a 38 d ... Well I don't like a lacey bra but that's all they had.. Do y'all have any ideas on how to make the lace more comfortable are softer it's do damn stiff!!!!

I read on google wash it of course and use a lot of fabric softener

Wow those ladies are big! :coolio: haha

Just wash & wear.... that will soften it up a bit. but in general, I don't buy lace because I find it to stiff and scratchy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->