bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

first coat of paint up and pics are posted in my journal. now i'm making cookies for our neighbor that's helping us move some old furniture out this evening.

You are such a hard worker Bexxc! <3 you...

gonna go check out your pics now

Thanks hope!! I usually don't buy lace either but I had no choice I'm so hard to fit...

Yea they r big lance wants to get a reduction lol!!

I'm going look now bexx

Oh wow !! Lol

I'm 5"2 weighed 160 before I got preggo n had a 38 d boobies..
But I'm not that little of a girl!!!

i'm a 38c...though i'm not sure of my exact size right now as i've been wearing very stretchy bras.

Lol that's what I been doing but I don't like to wear them anymore bc I been leaking

oh right...that reminds me. i need to order breast pads before i go back to work. i want to have them in my purse at all time. i don't want to have to explain my way out of that to a bunch of six/seven year olds!

Oh that sux.. I have a head ache horriable I have got to try to sleep tonight !!!

yeah- you really need to get some sleep and start feeling better. i think i'm going to veg out on one more episode of teen mom and then crawl in bed and read.

Lol ur to cute!!!

I'm watching boarder wars!!

U have the easiest pregnancy don't u!! U never complain abou anything!!!

i guess i do have stuff i worry about and i definitely can't do as much as i used to, but yeah. it's been pretty easy for me. i guess i've just been lucky.

...we'll see how i feel about it when i go back to work and i'm on my feet from 7-4 every day! :haha:

Lol yea ur right.. Next week gonna b hell for me lol!!!

Do u live by the boarder??

no- we're way north of the border- about an 8 hour drive.

no big deal. california is freakin enormous. in most places if you drove 8 hours you'd have gone through 2 or 3 states! lol

Well ladies, I don't know what to think. My temp dropped this morning (11 DPO) from 98.2 to 97.5. Hoping it goes back up tomorrow. Still having a lot of symptoms but not going to test until Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->