bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Good morning ladies!

Hi Armymama! Temp drop might be a sign AF is on her way, but it is hard to say, it's just as possible it could go up again. Good luck with your testing!

Well I tested again this morning with my 2nd FRER and also with a cheapo test that I bought form the grocery store just to compare. Good news is that they were both :bfp: and the FRER is darker, the line is at least visible now!!

FRER 13dpo.jpg onestep 13dpo.jpg

The bad news is that they are still faint and that's freaking me out. I guess late implantation is a possibility. But the nausea I felt the other day seems to be mainly gone and I don't feel pregnant? A little nervous over here... :(

Stay positive. Test again in 3 days to see if it gets darker! If it isnt darker then see your doctor.

Thanks Armymama :) I have a doc's appt this morning, so we'll see what he says. I'm hoping he'll send me for betas.

Here's a comparison of yesterday's and today's tests:

12 13 dpo (1024x768).jpg

Definitely darker but yes still faint. I have a dr.'s appt (normal doctor not OB) tomorrow morning for something not related but wondering if i should bring up TTC anyways.

Well we started in November, got pregnant in January but ended in MC and have been trying ever since. So I dont know if thats long enough to ask questions.

Well, I think that would still be considered normal (they say it takes most couples ~6 months to conceive, but up to a year is considered normal). Does s/he know you had a M/C?

Hi ladies I hope it is ok that I join and wait with you guys. I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my chart and see what they think. I am so confusded because I have been having watery cm and ewcm since 7dpo which is not normal for me at all and I am pretty positive that I ovulated on CD 14. FX'D for BFP's for everyone!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3dab45

Hi Mommasboy, welcome. Your chart looks good! Temps are nice and high and seem to be staying high. Definitely keep testing or hold off and test when you get to 12 or 14dpo. Then you'll know for sure!

My normal doctor doesnt know I had a MC because I havent seen him since before I got my BFP in January.

Then it might be worth telling him just so he knows. At this point he probably will say just keep trying. One m/c doesn't affect your chances of having a healthy baby the next time around.

Ok, I guess I'm getting desperate because a sad anniversary is coming up plus hubby is leaving for deployment in late January.

hopestruck thank you I have been trying to keep my hopes up but am completely confused at this point b/c of my cm it's like I am suppose to be ovulating or something in the pain around my right hip just makes me wonder even more... I just don't unnderstand why ttc has to be so difficult.

Well ladies, I don't know what to think. My temp dropped this morning (11 DPO) from 98.2 to 97.5. Hoping it goes back up tomorrow. Still having a lot of symptoms but not going to test until Saturday.

Hi ladies I hope it is ok that I join and wait with you guys. I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my chart and see what they think. I am so confusded because I have been having watery cm and ewcm since 7dpo which is not normal for me at all and I am pretty positive that I ovulated on CD 14. FX'D for BFP's for everyone!!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3dab45

:hi: hi ladies! huge welcome! it's nice to have you here! mommasboys- your chart looks fab!!!!

hope- today's test is definitely darker. i think late implantation is a good bet here. just think of it this way- your forever bub was just making sure it was good and ready to grow!!! i am so excited for you, there aren't even words. just this- :holly:

Wow hope!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!! I'm smiling ear to ear!! I just m ow this one is sticky!!!! Let me know what dr says!!!

Bex- how's that room going?

Army/ welcome hunnie glad u dropped in!!!

Momma~ ur chart looks good lets keep our fx y'all all get a bfp and join us!!

we haven't done any more work on it today. morgan worked a noc shift last night and didn't get home until about 10 this morning, so he's sleeping. i don't want to go into the nursery (which shares a wall with our bedroom) and make a bunch of noise. think i'll just try to keep my housework out in the living room/kitchen quiet.

O I forgot to mention I stopped spotting for now back to creamy cm and it's raining again thinkin about starting to pack but ughh lmao!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->