bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

O I gotcha!! Oh well a good break never hurt anyone :)

I'm craving Vienna sausage.. Can I have a can plz? Lol

maybe just do ten minutes of packing. just think of being home and how great it will be. chances are after you get started you'll be a lot more motivated than you though. speaking of which, these dishes aren't going to unload/load themselves out of and into the dishwasher.

Lol I wish they would load there selfs !! When I get home I'm gonna wash sterilize all my bottles n pacifiers so I can put them into cabinets and organize everything!! And clean me a cabnet out for formula and baby food. We only been living in this house for 3 yes thank good news we anit got all kind is shit pilling up!!!

Yea I know.. But in one breath I wanna wait till Thursday r Friday to do it so it will give me something to do.. Like he doesn't think they will get off early fri so we might not be able to get to leave till sat morning

i haven't purchased bottles or pacifiers yet. i'll probably wait til the last minute to sterilize them anyway.

i think this weekend i'm going to buy a second fridge/freezer for the garage. freezer side for breast milk and fridge side for drink storage/holiday spillover. i've always lamented not having an additional fridge during thanksgiving. next year i'll be hosting both thanksgiving and Christmas.

Well I came across a deal I got 10 dr browns never been used bottles and 50 girl pacifiers about 25 wasn't used.. So im gonna go threw them and see what's what's.. I got all that for 20 bucks!!!!!!!!!!

That's crazy my mom always hosted both

Thank you annie for looking at my chart. My temps look good to me also just wished I knew what this watery/ewcm I have been having on and off since 7 dpo is about seeings I never have anything but creamy (tmi sorr) and why I have been running a low grade fever for the past two days. I have tried to look it up but haven't really found anything helpful yet...

wow! that is a great deal!

between our two families, we usually have about 20-25 people in the house and prepping that much food takes a lot more room that we have. in the past, i've had to bring my mini fridge home from work, borrow my mom's mini fridge, and trade homemade ice cream for some fridge space at our neighbor's house. :haha: no more fridge sharing once this is taken care of!

Damn Bex lol.. It makes sense. C we do ours at mawmaws house and they have 3 of them and we serve 40-50 people for Xmas and about 25 for thanksgiving.. For Xmas the whole family gets together kinda like a family reunion exchange gifts and eat our asses off we always have gumbo.. But I'm upset bc I don't get any turkey this yr since I can't drive that far away being that close to due date!!
Momma if I remember right I had fever too.. I was sick and the day of O my temp shot way up.. And I didn't have much cm.. Now I do everyday it comes. Goes really though..

Yea I couldn't pass thoughs bottles n pacifiers up.. I mean even if they r used u sterilize them and they good to go right???

Momma- let me see if I can get my hands on my chart lol

Thanks for the welcome. I must be having fatigue. I went to take a 30 minute nap and ended up sleeping for 3 hours lol. I am having a huge gas attack as well.

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/1bba251f.jpg

That's really good sign!!!! Army mama!!!!

My first big hint I was preggo was we would go to the gym every ignt and I would run 2amd half miles we started the day I started my period.. Well I went to the gym at 8dpo and when I began to run my boobs where killing me.. And I was so tired I told lance I said something isn't right then two days later bam.. Hope noticed a hint of line on my test!!

yeah- the fatigue was my first sign. i remember telling one of my coworkers that i couldn't understand why i was so tired. i was just barely making it through my workdays!

Thanks annie I normally always have creamy cm after O until the day before I start my period so it has just thrown me off a little and I can't say that my dip on 7 dpo was anything as I always have a dip in my chart around that time. And for the past two days my temp has been between 99.3 and 99.6 and I have been burping a lot which isn't normal either and I have been having pinching feelings and my back has been hurting for a couple of days but that could all be af signs I guess I'm not sure. I have only been charting and checking my cm every day the past 3 months so who knows. The only thing I have done different is I am taking a baby asprin a day bc my doctor said I could have a clotting issue and we tried the preseed this month bc I have read great reviews on it and I barely get ewcm around O so we thought it couldn't hurt anything to just try it out.

let me know how if the baby aspirin works! I know it'll be hard to know if it was the preseed or baby aspirin but if AF shows up plan to use baby aspirin and grapefruit juice next cycle.

:devil: i say no harm in testing tomorrow lol. but i'm a total addict!

I am a total addict to testing and I tested this morning at 10 DPO and BFN of course like always! And I have never heard of grapefruit juice before but I will try anything at this point so if it's a no go this cycle I will for sure be trying it next cycle. When are you suppose to start drinking it how often etc.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->