bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

I only have 3 tests though so not sure. LOL Anyone who's gotten their BFP wanna mail me some extras? LOL

P.S-Dont expect anyone to do it but it'd be nice. Money is tight since we are getting our dog neutered next month.

I am a total addict to testing and I tested this morning at 10 DPO and BFN of course like always! And I have never heard of grapefruit juice before but I will try anything at this point so if it's a no go this cycle I will for sure be trying it next cycle. When are you suppose to start drinking it how often etc.?

You are suppose to drink 8 ounces a day up til ovulation. It is suppose to help thin the cervical mucus so sperm can make it through easier.

pets sure can be expensive. when dh gets up i'll see how many wondfos i have left. i'd be glad to send them to you, but i don't think they'd get to new york terrible quickly!

pets sure can be expensive. when dh gets up i'll see how many wondfos i have left. i'd be glad to send them to you, but i don't think they'd get to new york terrible quickly!

As long as you are in the U.S. it shouldn't take more than a week. I am willing to wait. If you change your mind I understand that too.

i think i only have a few left, but better than nothing. i think i might even have a cb digi :)

Oooooh, I've never used a digital. Still up to you. Any would be helpful.

Ok I will try it next month for sure if this isn't our month. Like I said at this point I will try anything after 2 m/c's and almost 3 yrs later I am ready to get pregnant and it stick. I don't want my boys to be grown before I finally have another one lol

pm me your address and i'll send them out tomorrow

Hi all!

This has become a busy board, very nice :)

Doc Appt was OK... doc asked me to do a pee test. I told him it would be diluted as I just had a big drink before I went to the appt but he wanted to do it anyway. Of course, it came back negative and the nurse confirmed (though her urine anlaysis) that it was extremely diluted. So, they did a blood test. Going back on Friday for a second Beta, and he said he would call me on Monday once they get the results back. So I'll have to wait a few more days, unfortunately.

Doc also gave me the prescription for progesterone, Bexxc he put me on Crinone 8% as well. 90mg once a day, in the evenings. He wants me to wait until we get the blood results back before starting to use.

*sigh* I'm feeling really low. I was through the roof happy yesterday, but these faint tests and the neg test at the docs is really making me anxious. I just feel like every pregnancy is a miscarriage waiting to happen for me. :cry:

everything's going to be really great, hope! just get mentally prepared to spend a lot of time in the shower excavating huge, disgusting blobs of leftover crinone every day or two. blech!!!!! i'm sure your bloods will come back awesome...but monday???? what on earth is going to take that long?

Hi all!

This has become a busy board, very nice :)

Doc Appt was OK... doc asked me to do a pee test. I told him it would be diluted as I just had a big drink before I went to the appt but he wanted to do it anyway. Of course, it came back negative and the nurse confirmed (though her urine anlaysis) that it was extremely diluted. So, they did a blood test. Going back on Friday for a second Beta, and he said he would call me on Monday once they get the results back. So I'll have to wait a few more days, unfortunately.

Doc also gave me the prescription for progesterone, Bexxc he put me on Crinone 8% as well. 90mg once a day, in the evenings. He wants me to wait until we get the blood results back before starting to use.

*sigh* I'm feeling really low. I was through the roof happy yesterday, but these faint tests and the neg test at the docs is really making me anxious. I just feel like every pregnancy is a miscarriage waiting to happen for me. :cry:

:hugs: I'm sorry. I will be praying for your results. I am nervous about getting my blood drawn tomorrow seeing as I have a HUGE fear of needles. :hugs:

i hate needles too! ick! the last prenantal panel i went for was miserable 8!!!! vials of blood!!!! and i had to get a whooping cough vaccine on monday because i'm going back to work in a couple of weeks and have to be exposed to germy children all day!

Thanks Bexxc and Armymama.

Bexxc, that sounds just terrible! Let me ask, does it affect BDing? Sounds pretty nasty .... :o

Yep, takes a while for the bloods. I may be able to get my first result back on Friday. I live in a small town, they have to send the bloods to the lab at the hospital. I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't get the blood results until mid-week next week. Ugh. Getting really irritated with the lack of services and resources for people like me around here. It seems everyone else in this town has no trouble getting pregnant or having babies.

I had to get my blood drawn 3x in a 5 day period when I miscarried. Hated it! Usually I decline the HIV vials for prenatal testing because I want that needle out of my arm asap. I had to get a Rubella shot the day my daughter was born because I wasn't immune. My shoulder hurt for 3 weeks, could barely move my left arm.

it affected bding because i wouldn't let morgan get within 20 feet of my vajayjay with all that goo in there!!!!! ew! it's pretty gross. but seriously worth it if it keeps things where they belong!

i keep forgetting how lucky i was that our re did his own beta testing. i never had to wait more than 45 minutes for results.

That's amazing. Someone (I met on B&B randomly) told me there is an RE in the town 1 hour away from here. If this pregnancy doesn't turn out to be "the one" I might ask my doc to refer me there. He apparently has his on U/S machine and probably is more efficient on getting betas as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->