bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

yeah- ours was an hour away too, but it was well worth it to have u/s and practically instant betas. you should definitely look into that (though you're not going to need it!)

wait...you're not a yankees fan, are you? :haha:

Ew...heck no! No offense to anyone who is a fan but we are originally from IL. Ok, I'll pm it to you now.

i have 7 wondfos and a cb digi! :p i'm about to make a run to the store to grab some stuff for dinner, so i'll pick up a mailer so i can mail them out in the morning!

Hi wow yall been busy busy !! Me n lance got busy organizing things to sty in camper and things to go in house.. I'm so lucky we have a camper hook up at our house so I'm gonna be able to have ac when I'm cleaning camper out :) ..

I have preggo and ovulation test aswell... Since I'm outta town I'm gonna have to mail them Monday... After my dr appt..

I was gonna keep them but doesn't pay when we ready to start ttc again they will be expired!!!!

I have 2 wondfos 1 clear blue digi and 36 ovulation strips!! Pm me ur email and I'll mail it to u Monday!!!

Bex I know I quit smoking months ago but damnt to hell I need a cigarette!!!

Thanks! I'll PM you in a minute. Ladies, I'm so anxious to test now! Just went pee, and had pink spotting! I checked and my CM was pink-tinged! Fx it's implantation bleeding!

No, I dont mind waiting. And btw, Bentlie is a nice name for a girl and i love the spelling.

Bex I know I quit smoking months ago but damnt to hell I need a cigarette!!!

you don't need 'em anymore, lady!!!!! the craving will pass.

Thanks! I'll PM you in a minute. Ladies, I'm so anxious to test now! Just went pee, and had pink spotting! I checked and my CM was pink-tinged! Fx it's implantation bleeding!

oooh! i hope so! i had implantation spotting at 12dpo. it was brownish pink and lasted for about 2 hours :)

I have bleed and spotted threw out this pregnancy!!!

No I don think it will!! I been fighting this for about 2 weeks now!!!

I bought bentlie 6 0-3 months onsies and 2 3-6 months onsies and I pack of little wash clothes .. All the Onseies were on sale for 2.50 bc they r short sleeve but like I told lance we keep it like 75 ish in our house during the winter and I can always cover her up... Right??

yeah- she'll need both short and long sleeved ones. we haven't bought much in the way of clothing yet. every time i grab something to buy sprout i put it down and think i should be buying utter essentials right now and i put them down. i know...i'm silly.

Lol yea.. I agree I only spent 18 dollars on her tonight.. I just wanna try to start buying like 3-6 months bc I know everyone is gonna buy her 0-3 kwim

yeah...i'll start buying clothes when i'm done with some other stuff. i'm trying to do this in a semi-organized way to make sure i have utter necessities. i think some basic clothing items are right after bath stuff/lotion/powders.

I already have bath lotion n powder diapers wipes ;) hehe maybe im to OCD lmao

yeah...we started with diapers and wipes. we bought from newborn all the way to size 3.

We got 1 pack of nb 3 size 1 2 size 2 I think.. I'm not exactly sure how many of each but we do have from nb to 2 lol :)

And I got a bunch of huggies wipes and I also bought the parents choice wipes to try them out if I don't like them I'll just use a bunch of them r use it to clean her up

i don't think so. i want time to research this stuff as i go. that's why i'm really taking my time with everything- waiting for sales and shopping around, checking safety ratings and whatnot. i think it's important that we're taking our time with it :)

Yea ur right.. Peeps t saying irushing and got plenty of time

nah. i think as long as you're making careful, educated purchases it's good to start early. plus, it spreads out the expense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->