bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

well congrats annie00 my af should be ere now 19/3/12 so i guess im goimg to have a couple of days like you did so how many pg test in the end i counted 4 poor you but was all worth it in the end waiting for my :bfp:

Good morning all!
Annie, hows your ear feeling today?

Hi girls!! Sorry I haven't been online today I drove 2 hours to see a dr I saw when I was in high school so she could give me a paper stating I'm preggo and I can start my insurance..
I called the OB I wanna go to she is gonna get back to me tomorrow and I'll have a appt this week!!!!!!!!! I also have to go monday in the morning to take care of some stuff!!! I have been super busy today!!!

Dh wanted me to go work out but I didn't go bc I was cramping and when he got home he brought me a dozen of daisy and a mom to be card!!! It was the sweetest thing ever!!!!!!!! I cried!!!! Lmao!!!

The dr confirmed I was pg and just waiting on my OB to call to tell me when I can go in.. I'm excited!!!! But I'm scared that I'm gonna start my period tomorrow which is 14 lp... Totally scared!!

Cramps stopped!! I'm thirsty as hell peeimg alot boobs r hurting and I have waves of nausea and I'm emontial not so bad today though..

My ear is totally better maybe it was due to the hormones I'm not sure!!!!!

Hi girls!! Sorry I haven't been online today I drove 2 hours to see a dr I saw when I was in high school so she could give me a paper stating I'm preggo and I can start my insurance..
I called the OB I wanna go to she is gonna get back to me tomorrow and I'll have a appt this week!!!!!!!!! I also have to go monday in the morning to take care of some stuff!!! I have been super busy today!!!

Dh wanted me to go work out but I didn't go bc I was cramping and when he got home he brought me a dozen of daisy and a mom to be card!!! It was the sweetest thing ever!!!!!!!! I cried!!!! Lmao!!!

The dr confirmed I was pg and just waiting on my OB to call to tell me when I can go in.. I'm excited!!!! But I'm scared that I'm gonna start my period tomorrow which is 14 lp... Totally scared!!

Cramps stopped!! I'm thirsty as hell peeimg alot boobs r hurting and I have waves of nausea and I'm emontial not so bad today though..

My ear is totally better maybe it was due to the hormones I'm not sure!!!!!

How very sweet of your husband! That must have felt good :cloud9:

Glad to hear you got everything confirmed and are getting your insurance stuff rolling! Exciting times :thumbup:

Yea made me feel special!! It's exciting times but it's also stress full!!! And I'm scared to mc

Yea made me feel special!! It's exciting times but it's also stress full!!! And I'm scared to mc

I know, it is scary. After miscarrying twice in a row, my odds are increased more than normal. But the thing you have to remember is that there's nothing you can do one way or the other. You can't prevent a miscarriage. Think about the positive - you have a 75-85% chance of having a healthy baby! There's nothing gained by worrying about it. :hugs:

I think everyone worries like that hun. Just try to stay relaxed and happy!
How sweet of your dh!
So glad that at least your ear is feeling better!

I took a test.. negative.. but i swear i could see a line.. my mum couldn't so i given up and Say a :bfn: :(

samanthax- 9dpo is super early. don't worry about it yet. still lots of time.

thanks, :) I have brown discharge in my underwear.. Cerivx is still high with white CM? is that a good thing?

can you check my temp? sorry to be a pain x

Crossing fingers for u make sure u use fmu(first morning urine)

Hi ladies.. How is everyone today? Thank y'all do much for everything!! Y'all made me feel so much better about not mc so I'm hoping not!!
But I'm still crampin!!

Hi ladies.. How is everyone today? Thank y'all do much for everything!! Y'all made me feel so much better about not mc so I'm hoping not!!
But I'm still crampin!!

Glad you're feeling better! I'm OK, made my first doc's appointment (with my *new* family doctor in my *new* city) for April 2nd, so I am feeling good about that!

I'm cramping too here and there. Does it feel like AF cramps to you? Feels totally different to me.

thanks, :) I have brown discharge in my underwear.. Cerivx is still high with white CM? is that a good thing?

can you check my temp? sorry to be a pain x

usually spotting on 9dpo for me was a sure sign that af was on the way, but that doesn't mean it's the same for you. again, until you've really been paying attention to your cycle for a few months (if it takes that long), you'll be able to get a better read on your body. i had some brown spotting on 12dpo this cycle-after i'd already gotten my bfp- but it went away in a couple of hours. i know this isn't much of a help, but until you have a baseline to tell what's normal, it could mean anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->