• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

please! i'm so crazy i have like 4 onesies that i thought were really cute. i've had them for over a year! lol

it's not like they're going to expire or anything! :haha:

No i guess not, i think my otherhalf thinks i will go werid..

he don't like me temp.. he wants it natural if you get me.. x

guys just plain don't understand this ttc thing in the same way we do. my dh got used to it after awhile. don't sweat it. whatever makes you feel better about it.

Yeah my right boob is sore! more.. its like a muscle pulling.. on top and the side :(

sorry to ask again but out of ten what is the possilbitys x

it's so hard to say...especially this early. if you had asked me at 9dpo (the day i got my first pos) if i thought i was pregnant, i would have laughed and told you i was sure af would be right on time. i wasn't having any symptoms at that point and still don't have many. but some girls have symptoms like that really early on.

you guys look young. if you guys are both healthy in the reproductive sense, each you probably have about a 20-25% chance of conceiving.

hi ladies.. sorry i had to run to walmart and get some regular tynoloe reg strentgh and some prenatal vietnams... and dh picked up two dig preg test.. im debating if i should take them are not??

i tested pos with a digi pretty early, but they're not very sensitive. my friend who was definitely pregnant according to frer didn't get a pos on a digi for awhile. make sure your pee is concentrated and don't feel disappointed if it says not pregnant. just wait a couple days and try again...if you decide to test.

you don't even have to consider that stuff unless you've been ttc unsuccessfully for a year, so i really don't think you have anything to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->