bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Hi ladies.. How is everyone today? Thank y'all do much for everything!! Y'all made me feel so much better about not mc so I'm hoping not!!
But I'm still crampin!!

we're all in this together, hun! i had some period-like cramps on an off for a couple days last week. now it just feels like someones pinching my uterus every now and then! :haha:

anyone else feel like they could sleep all day and still feel tired???? :sleep: the weekdays are especially hard. i'm a teacher, so i'm on my feet all day long. by the time i get home, i'm so wiped out i can hardly do my homework for my master's program! :wacko:

Hi ladies.. How is everyone today? Thank y'all do much for everything!! Y'all made me feel so much better about not mc so I'm hoping not!!
But I'm still crampin!!

we're all in this together, hun! i had some period-like cramps on an off for a couple days last week. now it just feels like someones pinching my uterus every now and then! :haha:

anyone else feel like they could sleep all day and still feel tired???? :sleep: the weekdays are especially hard. i'm a teacher, so i'm on my feet all day long. by the time i get home, i'm so wiped out i can hardly do my homework for my master's program! :wacko:

Oh my, you are a busy bee! Graduate work is intense, I did some of mine while working a full time job and I know how tough it is - but I wasn't pregnant! Make sure you get enough rest and that hubby is giving you lots of foot rubs :winkwink:

he's cooking me dinner tonight. salmon stir-fry with roasted veggies over quinoa! yum!!!!

Hi.. They I couldnt tell u wat mu cramps feel like.. I know I was so so constipated!!! I took three dowse of milk of magenissa n finally had a movement!!!... Other than that my cramps r on n off they r NOT constant like af feels like.. My boobs r sore they achy all day and really hurt durning morning.. I'm 4 weeks today? How many weeks r y'all now? I'm ired but I'm not really that tired but I don't work so I guess that's why

i'll be 5 weeks tomorrow! we have our early scan on monday. i'm so anxious.
annie--i was really constipated for a couple of days last week. it was awful! it seems to be better now though. i've tried to add an extra 2 glasses of water a day.

Thank u beds what's bad is before I got pg I already had troubling doing number two now it's gonna make things even worse!!! Abhh

Thank u beds what's bad is before I got pg I already had troubling doing number two now it's gonna make things even worse!!! Abhh

time to invest in some high-fiber foods!!!!

samantha--- your chart looks great. hope your temp stays up. you may be going triphasic

Triphasic chart

Samantha- here's some info from ff about triphasic charts.

Hey girls!! Just wanted to update y'all!! I went to the dr today and ill be 5 weeks tomorrow I'm due nov 23.. I go back April 25 for my 8 week scan and blood work and all that stuff...

For my constipation she put me on Metamucil twice daily it's a pill to keep me regular.. So that's good.. My Boobs r sore I'm tired as hell and nausea comes n goes...

How r y'all??

Hi Sam= ur chart looks Awsome!! Looks like implantion dip Plus it looks tri... Have u tested?

Hey girls!! Just wanted to update y'all!! I went to the dr today and ill be 5 weeks tomorrow I'm due nov 23.. I go back April 25 for my 8 week scan and blood work and all that stuff...

For my constipation she put me on Metamucil twice daily it's a pill to keep me regular.. So that's good.. My Boobs r sore I'm tired as hell and nausea comes n goes...

How r y'all??

Annie that's great! So I'm guessing that EDD is based off your last period, not ovulation (cuz I think you ovulated around the same time as me)? Either way, I guess you'll find out at the U/S! Exciting stuff!! So when are you going to change your status on B&B?? hehe :)

As for me, things are going well. Had one night of panic a couple nights ago, just the whole pregnancy thing sunk in again, but I am feeling better after I finally told DH! My major symptoms are SORE boobs, tiredness, very hungry in the morning (not so much at night), occasionally feeling light headed and out of breath, and also occasional cramping (in odd places). No nausea for me yet, though I do feel "blah" at a few points throughout the day. Made my first appointment with new doc (in a new city) for April 2nd!

Annie- glad everything is going well for you! All the symptoms will be worth it when you are holding your beautiful little one.

Hopestruck- I haven't had my freak- out yet but I'm sure it's on the way. I still don't think it's all hit me yet!

Samantha- huge congrats on your bfp :happydance:

My early scan is on Monday. We really want to see a heartbeat but it will probably be just a hair too early for that!

Stay healthy ladies!

Annie- glad everything is going well for you! All the symptoms will be worth it when you are holding your beautiful little one.

Hopestruck- I haven't had my freak- out yet but I'm sure it's on the way. I still don't think it's all hit me yet!

Samantha- huge congrats on your bfp :happydance:

My early scan is on Monday. We really want to see a heartbeat but it will probably be just a hair too early for that!

Stay healthy ladies!

So exciting about your scan! Keep us posted on how it goes. :)

Congrats Sam I new u was!!! Just had a feeling!!

I'm not compolaining about the pg signs I'm just nervous bc I'm cramping but it's mild and usually to one side r the other...
And also my boobs r still sore but not nearly as sore as they were... Anyways I'm just nervous to mc!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->