bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Nice thread, congratulations all of you!!! XXXX

Congrats Sam I new u was!!! Just had a feeling!!

I'm not compolaining about the pg signs I'm just nervous bc I'm cramping but it's mild and usually to one side r the other...
And also my boobs r still sore but not nearly as sore as they were... Anyways I'm just nervous to mc!!!

Same! I have like left cramps though, and sore boobs getting really worried just incase its not a miscarry! |: x

Hey girls!! Haven't heard from y'all in a while ?? How r y'all????

I'm doing good!!! It has finally sunk in that I'm really pregnant!!! But just worries bc I'm not sick to my stomach yet and my boobs r sore but not like they were??? Is that normal???

hey annie!
had my first u/s yesterday. we saw an itty bitty barely there little heartbeat. it was amazing! i still get really nervous too. my boobs hurt on and off so i immediately get worried when they aren't hurting. and i keep getting a backache like the one i get before af. that comes and goes too. the fs didn't seem to concerned about that though. i am extremely tired, but no nausea or anything like that yet.
hope you guys are doing well too! :hugs:

OMG!! how sweet!! i bet that was amazing!!! i have my APPT on the 19th of april!!!

im really worried i wiped earlier and it looked like LIGHHT LIGHT LIGHT tan CM... wtf!!

so sinc im one day behind u .. my baby heart is beating aswell??

yep....your bean should have a little beating heart too. i had some brown discharge too but doc said no big deal

hmm its not pink r brown its a light light light tan...

where do u usually hang out on which forum??

i've been hanging out in first tri and also the november 2012 due dates in the pregnancy groups and discussion area-- hopestruck is in that thread too

Hi ladies! Nice to hear from you both. Sorry for not being more in touch, its been crazy busy on my end. I finally finished packing up our place and moved out yesterday. Staying with my mom until my flight on Saturday. Then I'll finally be reunited with DH, yahoo!

As for symptoms, not much has changed for me. Super sore boobs (although they do fluctuate), tiredness, SO HUNGRY, headaches, digestive issues (bloating/gas), and the occasional mild cramps. No nausea yet but that didnt kick in until 6 1/2 weeks last time.

Annie, as Bexxc said dont worry too much about the cm as long as it doesnt get dark/red or super thick/copius.

Im feelin this baby's gonna stick! Can't wait till we have our heartbeat experience too :)

glad to hear from you again and so happy you get to be reunited with dh. it must be a pretty tough time to be apart!

i've been super busy too. it's finals week in my master's program and it's parent teacher conference week at work so i've been working pretty much nonstop. on top of that, i woke up at 2:30 in the morning to pee and couldn't get back to sleep so i am beyond tired.

i've had sore boobs, decreased appetite, and a bit of a lower backache. and of course that pesky tiredness!

we have our last appointment with our fs for an ultrasound on apr 9 and then it's off to a regular ob/gyn on apr. 17. so far, so good!

:hugs:

glad to hear from you again and so happy you get to be reunited with dh. it must be a pretty tough time to be apart!

i've been super busy too. it's finals week in my master's program and it's parent teacher conference week at work so i've been working pretty much nonstop. on top of that, i woke up at 2:30 in the morning to pee and couldn't get back to sleep so i am beyond tired.

i've had sore boobs, decreased appetite, and a bit of a lower backache. and of course that pesky tiredness!

we have our last appointment with our fs for an ultrasound on apr 9 and then it's off to a regular ob/gyn on apr. 17. so far, so good!

:hugs:

Yes, it will be soooo good to see him again. A month apart sucks - but the worst was a couple years ago when he did his Master's research in Indonesia for 5 1/2 months.... brutal!

I hope that this busy time is smooth sailing for you! My mom is also a teacher, and I give teachers all the props in the world. Such a difficult and amazing job. I'm super impressed that you're doing grad work on top of it. Way to go!!

I feel you on those midnight pees, I have at least one a night. Ugh. In my first pregnancy it went up to two, and sometimes even three times when I got up to 10-12 weeks!

Annie, any updates on how things are going???

xoxo to you ladies!

Hey girls how are you?
sorry for not being on has much had a very stressfull 2 days
I had blood on wednesday coming back from shoppin.. i went to the hospital to see why i was still bleeding.. I had a miscarry x

Hey girls how are you?
sorry for not being on has much had a very stressfull 2 days
I had blood on wednesday coming back from shoppin.. i went to the hospital to see why i was still bleeding.. I had a miscarry x

Sorry for your loss samantha :( It is a super tough thing to go through and I hope that your OH is giving you lots of love and support during this time. I'm sure your baby will come in due time.

I'm so sorry Sam!!! Ur in my prayers!!!

My update- well I'm still spotting brown well light brown.. Today my boobs r really hurting when I woke up.. It hasn't been red r pink since Thursday and I haven't passed any clots are thick cm maybe a little spec of a chuck but mainly it's just turning my toliet paper brown.. I just don't know what's going on...

According to ff ill be 6 weeks tomorrow

I'm so sorry Sam!!! Ur in my prayers!!!

My update- well I'm still spotting brown well light brown.. Today my boobs r really hurting when I woke up.. It hasn't been red r pink since Thursday and I haven't passed any clots are thick cm maybe a little spec of a chuck but mainly it's just turning my toliet paper brown.. I just don't know what's going on...

According to ff ill be 6 weeks tomorrow

Hmm, sorry to hear that you are dealing with this situation! As with any spotting, could be something, could be nothing. Have you called your doctor? Might be a good idea just in case. The fact that your boobs are really hurting is a good sign though!

xoxo

Thanks hopestruck.. Yea I called my dr waiting on her to call me back now... Feels like they take for ever!!! I'm really scared!!! But there is nothing I can do if I do lose the baby... Just keep trying...

Thanks hopestruck.. Yea I called my dr waiting on her to call me back now... Feels like they take for ever!!! I'm really scared!!! But there is nothing I can do if I do lose the baby... Just keep trying...

Don't worry about that right now. Just take it one day at a time! There are lots of women who experience spotting over a number of weeks and it means nothing. But it is good that you called your doc! Keep us posted :hugs:

AFM, I have my first doc's appt today at 2pm! Looking forward to finally seeing someone about this pregnancy! lol :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->