bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

procrastination is natural right now. this kind of excitement supersedes focus!!!!!

Yay hopestruck! So glad it got darker. Now to do the nasty thing and take samples over to the lab to figure out what is wrong with my baby girl.

annie- have you bought a crib mattress yet? i'm having trouble deciding on a budget for it. i obviously don't want to buy the cheapest thing out there because of quality issues, but i also don't want to spend $250 on something that's gonna get pooed, peed, and puked on!

Yea I bought one when I bought the crib.. It was 75 dollars I didn't buy the cheapest nor the expensive one.. It's comfy too.. Lmao :)

I got my from Walmart

i found a sealy at jcpenney for $70 that got REALLY high ratings, but for some reason i just feel like i shouldn't be skimping so much on price. :shrug:

Someone please help this month just keeps getting crazier! So i had to get up 3 hrs earlier today so when I went online to adjust my temp it has gone Up to 99.36 if I adjust it according to the website. Also when I went to check my cm it was a ton of white/clumpy/stretchy/yellowish tint and I know it is not a yeast infection bc I have already tested as that what I thought it could be. Any ideas would be better than what I have now. Thanks

waaaaaay tmi, but at around 6 or 7 dpo of my bfp cycle, i remember getting a really weird large clump of cm in my undies. it was white and sticky enough so that (sorry) when i touched it, it stuck to my finger. even though it was kinda dry and sticky, it's stretched as far as ewcm. i remember thinking how weird it was, but didn't think much of it. i got my bfp 2 or 3 days later.

Mommasboys, Ive been getting that for about 4 days now and just got my bfp. Not sure if that helps but it seems to be a good sign!

I'm sorry I know it was way tmi but had no other way to explain it. I am hoping it is a good sign but still bfn at 11 dpo so I am not very hopefully for this cycle for some reason. Is it normal to have such a big temp spike at 11 dpo?

Congratss On BFP !

I Have A Question... Right Now I'm 4days Late For AF ; But I Spotted For Abt 4 Days ( 2days Before Expected AF & 2days After ) No Sore Breast Or Nausea Just Sleepy . Noticed EWCM On The 23rd & Today ! Can This Be My Month??

i found a sealy at jcpenney for $70 that got REALLY high ratings, but for some reason i just feel like i shouldn't be skimping so much on price. :shrug:

Our is a sealy too but looks t Walmart before u buy.. I'll look for u!!

Army- r u pregnant? U need to test!!

oh no!...i meant my little story was way tmi lol! mostly because nothing says classy like fishing in your undies for unusual cm!

Sorry momma I didn't mean to put army I got confused!!
No it's not normal for a temp spike around that tie temp spikes means progestrone is still high.. Ur not out yet..

Hi pretty smith!! Welcome!!
To be honest if ur two days late u might not have ovulated when I thought u did..
Women usually get there bfp anywhere from 8-14 dpo ..

But doesnt mean ur out!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you sweets!

Congratss On BFP !

I Have A Question... Right Now I'm 4days Late For AF ; But I Spotted For Abt 4 Days ( 2days Before Expected AF & 2days After ) No Sore Breast Or Nausea Just Sleepy . Noticed EWCM On The 23rd & Today ! Can This Be My Month??

have you tested?

Sorry momma I didn't mean to put army I got confused!!
No it's not normal for a temp spike around that tie temp spikes means progestrone is still high.. Ur not out yet..

Hi pretty smith!! Welcome!!
To be honest if ur two days late u might not have ovulated when I thought u did..
Women usually get there bfp anywhere from 8-14 dpo ..

But doesnt mean ur out!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you sweets!

- Heyy :) I'm 4Days Late For AF ( july 22nd I Was Supposed To get It ) & No Spotting Since the 23rd . So idk

if you're 4 days late, you don't need to wait any longer. if it's your month you should get a really clear positive by now.

:test::test::test::test::test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->