bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Hehe !! Since I been staying up till 5:30 6 in the morning :(

:hugs: i'm sorry. insomnia sucks. i have a really hard time sleeping when morgan works noc shifts. thankfully today and tomorrow he's working pm shifts, so he'll be home around midnight.

Yea it sux ass!!! Lmao!!

What do u do to help u? ESP tonight I'm anxious

i just try to get as comfy as possible and i read until my eyes close. that usually means falling asleep with the light on, but i just turn it off when i wake up to roll over.

Awe I see.. Damn girl.. Ugh my back is sore again to night

I just had a contraction. My belly got supper hard and burned!!!

wow...crazy. you should bring that up with your doctor on monday.

Oh I will that plus the spotting they might give me a ultra sound To check cervix!!

Well the lady that made my beddin just emailed me she is mailin it tomorrow!!!!

Then I got to order my diaper stacker and changing pad cover from her :)

I'm kinda upset since I'm not gonna be able to sett her whole room up when it comes In but I will do her crib :)

how exciting!!!! it's going to be so cute. and don't worry...it will all get done soon.

Yea I know :) . At least the most expensive thing is done with :)

we still need a travel system and two car seats. that's gonna be pretty pricey!

Yea we need a stiller and car seat but we only need one car seat...

Dh has a work truck an we have my truck that we go places in :).. I think I'm gonna go color on my felt picture??

we want car seats in both cars because we'll probably be using both of them at certain times and it's not safe to switch them from car to car.

I haven't heard it isn't safe? Why wouldn't it be?

I'm not gonna buy two diff car seats when we don't use lances truck :)

car seats have to be installed very precisely in order to be effective. here's you can take your car and car seat to the local highway patrol station to have them checked for correct installation. they recommend that you don't move them after they're installed correctly.

Hmm I have never heard of not removing them.. Crazy ..

i actually read a study that somewhere around 80% of car seats are improperly installed- which can put babies at higher risk for injury in an accident.

(sorry. i'm an obsessive researcher.)

there are several studies that report similar numbers. one i read was as high as 82%. 75% seems to be on the lower end of the estimation. it's really easy to not get them in correctly, even when carefully following the directions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->