bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yes mam mom told me that when I hit 20 weeks I was like thanks moms now I'm scared I'm gonna have her mine early lol

yeah- from now on i think it's 3 weeks per fruit or something like that.

oh my gosh!!!!! i just SAW sprout move!!!! i happened to be looking down at my belly and s/he kicked and my belly jiggled!!!! that was so cool!!! it happened twice. then as soon as i put my hand there it stopped. so i didn't get to feel it, but i saw it!

No way!!!!!! Holly shit!!!! That is Awsome!!!

Since I always lay down its hard for me to look but when I get home on our huge sofa I'm gonna. E able to see it!! And I thi I I felt her the other night..

Where does urs always kick?

Awee that just sux!! Lance always said what kind of fruit r u this week :(

it started out much lower, but i'd say most of them are about an inch or so below my belly button now. this particular one was right in the middle.

yeah. i think it all depends on where they baby's laying in your uterus.

i think i'm gonna head off to bed. time to do some reading :)

Good morning ladies, just wanted to give an update. I took another FRER this morning (14dpo) and the line took forever to come up. When it did it was essentially the same darkness as yesterday's (13dpo). I know there are many factors at influence a test's darkness, etc etc but I honestly just don't feel right about this one. I'm thinking chemical. With my history, I just have to prepare myself for the worst at this stage. I'll go for the 2nd beta tomorrow, and obviously that will shed a lot more light into what's going on. In the meantime I'm going to drop off again for a bit... Try to distract myself until I get a more definitive idea of what's going on here. Will update you when I know more. Xxx :flow:

Well ladies, sorry to say it was not implantation spotting because AF came 2 hours later in full force. Then to top it off my daughter woke up with a high fever so we spent 9 hours in the ER. Then I had to cancel my dr appt and make her one. Just now getting up.

Awe hope!! I'm so sorry sweetie!! Keep ur fingers crossed and head high u never know whats In store :) Do u think maybe u just implanted late?

Army - that sux!! I'm sorry!!! But u always have next month.. Try preseed I used it for three months then got preggo..

Thanks. I'm just going to try grapefruit juice and prenatals and temping for now. Along with OPKs, and checking CM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->