bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

I agree u need to test!!!

Go test now it's not always better to use fmu!! I got my bfp with 2 mu and so did hope with after noon pee!!!

Test now!!!!!

Bex I can't find mine!! Honestly I look on Walmart .com I don't see any that had low rating so go check of out

Annie I tested this morning and BFN of course like always! Bexxc it wasn't time as I didn't find mine in my undies I would have rather found it that way any day (tmi) than all over my finger after checking my cervix. This is what my chart looks like now the circle today is bc I had to take my temp way early so I adjusted the temp accordingly. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3dab45

Sorry Annie read that wrong. I didn't see pretty smith's post before that.

That's fun!!

Pretty smith needs to test if she is 4 days late it will def show up by now!!!!!

Annie I tested this morning and BFN of course like always! Bexxc it wasn't time as I didn't find mine in my undies I would have rather found it that way any day (tmi) than all over my finger after checking my cervix. This is what my chart looks like now the circle today is bc I had to take my temp way early so I adjusted the temp accordingly. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3dab45

wow! your chart looks super promising. i can't believe you haven't gotten your bfp yet!

I'm kinda worried it's because I had to adjust it but hoping not. Idk how I am suppose to chart the rest of my cycle I started a new job n now have to get up at 5:30 now instead of 8:30...

three hours early shouldn't make that much of a difference, as long as you've gotten a decent amount of sleep before temping.

i found a sealy at jcpenney for $70 that got REALLY high ratings, but for some reason i just feel like i shouldn't be skimping so much on price. :shrug:

Our is a sealy too but looks t Walmart before u buy.. I'll look for u!!

Army- r u pregnant? U need to test!!

I got AF yesterday so I do not think this is my month. Still want me to test on Sunday?

I sure hope not and I am hoping this is the month but I've gotten my hopes up so much it's hard to think positive about anything anymore but I'm trying.

we all know how you feel. :hugs: most of us are ltttc graduates with a couple years of getting our hopes up on a regular basis. :wacko:

Our first m/c was in Feb 2010 and have been trying ever since with two more m/c's with no explanation why after two healthy pregnancies.

i never knew ttc would be so difficult when we started. i look back and i want to kick myself for looking at my dh when i threw my pills away and saying, "this is gonna be fun!" i seriously want to go back in time, say "this is gonna be fun!" in the most mocking, derisive tone i can muster, and punch myself in the face! :haha:

Army I didn't meant for that to be u!! Sorry I meant to say that to momma

I agree Bex!! We ttc for a ur exactlywhen i got my bfp I was going to fertility the next week..

Lance said oh this is gonna be fun.. But we did everything we could and he was getting upset aswell.. And then we started working out for one month 2 n half miles a day n with lifgting we both did that and I was doing 12 mins miles.. We was so focused on working out we basically forgot about ttc but I was still temping and opk and then bam bfp at 9dpo :)

I just took my last shower in this camper for. Awhile!!!

It's 9:30 pm and we r bored as hell.. The camper needs to be finished but it doesn't pay since we can't leave untill two tomorrow so hopefully I can sleep till noon the. Get up n pack n roll out!!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->