bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

We don't know yet Annie. We are waiting on 2 tests to finish tomorrow. We know she doesn't have a bladder infection. That's about all we know so far.

Good morning ladies, just wanted to give an update. I took another FRER this morning (14dpo) and the line took forever to come up. When it did it was essentially the same darkness as yesterday's (13dpo). I know there are many factors at influence a test's darkness, etc etc but I honestly just don't feel right about this one. I'm thinking chemical.

well, i'm just going to keep plenty positive for you, if you don't mind :) your tests were light, so even doubling hcg numbers might not make a huge difference at this point! give it a couple days to darken up.

Well ladies, sorry to say it was not implantation spotting because AF came 2 hours later in full force. Then to top it off my daughter woke up with a high fever so we spent 9 hours in the ER. Then I had to cancel my dr appt and make her one. Just now getting up.

piss on af! that stupid b*&%#! i hope this cycle is the one for you and i hope your little girl feels better very soon.

oh, poor thing! that's just awful! i hope the tests figure out what's going on so they can treat her easily!

sprout finally gave me a really big kick while my hand was on my belly and i felt it from the outside!!!!! :cloud9: i just wish morgan wasn't sleeping right now.

it was pretty exciting! i would have run right in there to wake him, but he didn't get home from his shift until 11:00 because two residents fell and he had a ton of paperwork to do. he's only going to have 3 hours of sleep before he has to leave for his next shift.

fyi annie- it looks like we don't change over to eggplant until 25 weeks.

Wow that's a horriable shift..

Oh no 25 weeks!!! Lmao!! Damn egg plant!!!

We r leaving tomorrow at around 2 even though he will be back before lunch we have fuck off wait on his check to come in the mail.. So yea.. After we bathe n all tonight we r gonna do last min packing so we can relax tomorrow while waiting :)

:yipee::yipee::yipee:

yay!!!! i'm so excited that you finally get to go home! you must be elated!

GUYS! Sorry to be Ms. CRAZY over here, but I HAVE GOOD NEWS!!

I've essentially been freaking out all day that I'm having a chemical...and of course have been reading tons of forum posts about it...

Anyway, I was reading a post that talked about one woman's experience with FMU/2MU, and she said she found afternoon was always the best time for testing.

On a whim, I decided to go for it and use my last FRER. I was holding for about 2-3 hours (not on purpose, just been working and not drinking much), but decided I didn't have much to lose since I was convinced I was having a chemical.

Well sure enough the line came up within 1 minute and was SIGNIFICANTLY darker than this morning's test (which had a nearly invisible line at about 8 mins). I am ELATED!!! :yipee: :yipee:

Check out the pics, its actually an amazing difference. Keep in mind also that the most recent test (14dpo afternoon, unlabeled) isn't dry, while the others are. (In other words, they were even more faint when they were wet).

14dpo PM.jpg

I know this won't change the outcome of the pregnancy one way or the other (and the betas this week will tell us more about that), but I must say that it turned my mood 180 degrees.:wohoo:
I might actually be able to enjoy my weekend now!

Oh, and I did a digi and it came up "Pregnant" :)

Just wanted to share my good news! Hopefully Monday will bring more of the same...

Yes I am very excited!!!

Tmi we just dtd and now I'm terrified I'm gonna spot r bleed again

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

eeeeeee! that's fabulous news! i've been hearning more and more about ladies who get much better results with afternoon or evening wee. this is fantastic! i can't wait til you have your betas done!!!!!!

Omg hope!! I new it!! I'm so happy for u n Jamie!!!! I hope this one is sticky!!! Gl

if you do start spotting, at least you'll know why. no worries, hun.

I love your bunny line!! THank you guys sooooo much...don't know what I would do without you here to listen to my crazy antics...I'm sure Jamie thinks I'm completely nuts given that I took 3 tests today, LOL...

Yaaaaay!!!! I hope it's sticky too. I will keep you posted on the betas!!!

MUAH!!!!!!!

Now, to get back to work (eep, can you tell I've been procrastinating!?)

xoxoxoxox

Thanks Bex I know it's still nerve racking..

I had two specs of blood on top of my panty Liner and nothing when I wipe..!!!????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->