bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Lol u research way to much hunnie!!!!

U can tell ur a teacher!!!!

So I took my belly ring out at 10 w well Monday I wanted to put it back it so it wouldn't close up.. Well the bottom of it was startin to close so I had to push it threw.. Well two days go bye and I realize it's really sore I looked at it and it's really red so I been putting alchole on it today untill I can get home ti make some salt water..

I had that thing done since I was 18 I'm now 24 and it's giving me trouble wtf!!

I'm gonna make it clear up and then leave it in..

yeah- i've always been like this. i think it's just some weird innate nerd thing i've got going on.

Lol it's okay.. We all have odd things about us !! I'm OCD as hell lol

So I took my belly ring out at 10 w well Monday I wanted to put it back it so it wouldn't close up.. Well the bottom of it was startin to close so I had to push it threw.. Well two days go bye and I realize it's really sore I looked at it and it's really red so I been putting alchole on it today untill I can get home ti make some salt water..

I had that thing done since I was 18 I'm now 24 and it's giving me trouble wtf!!

I'm gonna make it clear up and then leave it in..

try some bactine. it's much gentler and won't irritate/burn/dry out piercings.

you should get a pregnancy belly ring. well, they're more like plastic place holders, but if you want to keep the piercing open throughout your entire pregnancy, that's the best bet.

https://www.amazon.com/Pregnant-Bel...43366808&sr=8-7&keywords=maternity+belly+ring

When I get home I'm gonna soak it in sea salt and warm water during my bathe.. Can't believe it's infected how weird..

I heard about them belly rings but wouldn't that show big time threw ur shirt?

probably. but i suppose it's better than letting it close up and having to get it re-pierced.

Maybe I won't need one? I dunno gonna have to google when u start needing one

I already got of repierced at 19 hell no that shit hurt so bad!!!!!! Never again!!!

lol...then i'd definitely invest in the maternity one. i'm pretty sure eventually your belly will stretch beyond what a standard piercing can handle.

Yea Im gonna order one..

I'm embraased to Go to my dr appt Monday bc it's infected :( how embrasiskng lol

i'm sure it's nothing they haven't seen before. i wouldn't worry too much about it.

I ordered on it was 3 dollars wow lol..
Purple and like green zebra :)..

Untill it comes in I'm ginna try to clear this shit up..
Boy bentlie is kicking her booty off to night :)

sprout was so active earlier i thought s/he was trying to burst out through my belly! :haha: i think it must be nap time now!

Yea she is calming down a bit now..

Im so mad!!

Went to check out on eBay and after I did everyhing it's saying the item is not longer for sale !!! If it took my 3 bucks it's not a big deal but hell pisses me off!!

i'm gonna crawl in bed and read. i start work in two weeks and i need to get back on some kinda schedule. no more 2am nights for me! talk to ya tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->