bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

I have an urge to hold a little baby whether it be mine or not. Just wanting AF to stop so I can start testing for ovulation.

:hugs:

how long are your cycles usually? when do you usually o?

I am irregular. My cycles keep getting longer by a week. And I seem to ovulate late too or it tries and fails early on and succeeds the second time.

i know how that goes. when i was on clomid, i was so excited to be o'ing around cd 17 or 18. i actually felt normal! once i stopped taking it, my cycles just got longer and longer. the cycle we conceived i was actually thrilled to o on cd 24.

wow! your cycles sound a lot like mine! i know how frustrating that can be. it feels so unfair- every other woman on the planet has about twice as many chances to conceive per year!

ugh! i'm trying to convince myself to peel my ass of the sofa and get a workout in, but i'm feeling so lazy today. okay. i can do this.

Hey ladies.. Just wanted to let y'all know that we r bout to pull out the camp ground!! Oh yeah!!!!

The jorney begins!!!!

congratulations annie! i'm so excited that you get to go home! safe travels!

Thank you!! I can't help but to cry bc I'm so happy

i don't blame you! it's been a long time since you've been in your own home on a regular basis. i'd probably cry too!

YEAH!!! GO ON HOME GIRL!!! Enjoy your trip back and I can't wait to hear updates when you're back home!! Safe travels xoxox

Nope! I decided to throw all the testing out the door, it's just going to make me more paranoid! I decided I would rather ride out this feeling of elation and happiness over my dark lines yesterday for the weekend until I get my beta results back early next week :) That will tell me much more than the FRERs! :hugs:

I am really feeling good about things though! Symptoms are pretty mild for the moment which is my only slight worry, but trying to just enjoy that and not worry about it, as I think at 4w it's silly to read into anything too much.

wow! good for you! you have much better willpower than i do! and good for you about not sweating the symptoms. i wish i hadn't been such a panicked twit about it it!

and april babies are awesome, by the way ;)

Hi ladies still BFN this morning so I am feeling out even thought my temp is still way up and (tmi) my cm is still weird not like yesterday just more like snot. Hoping for the best but expecting the worse. Congrats on getting to go home Annie and you go hope you have way more will power than I do!

no reason to give up yet, hun! you're definitely not out til af shows up.

I'm trying to stay positive but with the bad mood I have been in today for no reason it's kinda hard I still have my fingers crossed just hoping and praying that this could be it only simply Bc my temps are higher than every and this cycle has just been so weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->