bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Awe good luck!!! Hope everything goes great for u!!! I find it's getting heavier

No not red no clots like period clots still light brown but it's heavier bc it was not every time I wiped now it's every time I wipe.. Dr said just keep my appt for tomorrow and they gonna do pelvic exam ultra sound and beta levels again as long as its not bright red n no bad cramps not to worry

i would definitely give doc a call just to be on the safe side. they may put you on progesterone supplements just to be on the safe side. you'll feel a lot more at ease once you get some answers! but it is certainly good news that you're hurting up top. that means baby's making lots of hormones!

That's great that they are going to do your beta and ultrasound tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you and sending you thoughts and prayers. xoxox

oh...sorry. missed your last post. glad you have an appt :)

Lol it's okay... I will let y'all know if it get worse better and what the dr say.. According to ff my o date was march 6th so hopefully they see a heart beat tomorrow

Starting to worry bc the only pg symopthems I have is sore boobs and cramps here and there.. :(

i still have just sore boobs and major exhaustion. for most people the real symptoms don't set in until 7-8 weeks.

I have the same symptoms as Bexxc, plus I get really really hungry and feel a bit gross (but only a bit!) at night. Sore boobs is a great sign.

i forgot to tell you guys...my next u/s will be a week from today. i'm really hoping everything is still developing as it should.

Im sure things will be perfect Bexxc! After you see a heartbeat the chance of loss goes down significantly! Im excited for you. Keep us posted :)

Awe so excited for y'all that everything is working out like it should!!!

Afm~ the spotting is back.. I'm just gonna assume and tell dh I'm mc bc this shit isn't normal!!!!

annie!!! don't tell him that. it could be nothing! lots of girls spot. they're going to put you on crinone---blech!!!!---and you'll be fine. your progesterone is probably just a bit low.

Yes Annie don't freak out yet, no point in putting yourself through that emotional turmoil for no good reason.

Well, I'm back from my appointment with my new doctor. She didn't seem very optimistic about my chances of having a healthy baby :cry: She said the chances that I had 2 M/Cs in a row out of sheer bad luck is less than 10%, and she is suspicious of a blood clotting disorder (which is apparently really common).

Nevertheless I have an ultrasound booked, but not until April 24th. Ugh, what a drag - make me feel hopeless about the pregnancy and then no ultrasound for another 3 weeks :(

Hope~ why won't they do a ultra sound today? I know but how can they determine my prog levels?

why would they tell you that????? :growlmad: i know several people who have had 2 mcs and go on to have very healthy pregnancies after that!!!!! don't let her stress you out! :hugs: unless she had some other reason for worrying about your pregnancy, she shouldn't be saying that to you!!!!

I agree with bex hope!!

Let me go get my blood work paper my prog might be on that they checked everything eles

No my prog is not on there...

But I also forgot to say my sac was irregular shaped? What does that mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->