bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

it's beautiful! and looks very comfy too. i love our jacuzzi tub! i haven't been in there in awhile though.

I use it I just don't turn on the jets ...

We going Sunday and look at furniture :)

furniture for the living room right? you had mentioned wanting to go shopping for it :) that's exciting that you're finally going to go. do you think you'll buy then or are you guys just looking around and getting ideas?

I don't use the jets bc I don't want to get over heated..
No before we buy we gonns shampoo our carpet first and have to gt rid of our all sofa..
I want leather sofa bc we have three dogs plus a baby but lance don't like leather bc it's cold during winter and hot during summer...

I wanna buy now but we have to much to do before Sunday :)

Hopefully the church calls me back tomorrow bout the classes

And I need a futon for spare room so when mom comes I have some where to sleep bc I give her our bed!!

And Bentlie needs s dresser

i'd be really careful with leather around dogs. my parents got a leather sofa and the dog really tore it up jumping up and down from the sofa. it looks awful now! as long as you buy something that's not white, scotch guard it, and spot clean as necessary, cloth will probably hold up better with pets (and young kiddos).

U really think so??

Omg!!,!, my dumb dog is throwing up a piece of dog food and chasing and and goes get it and do it all over again...

My oldest dog had seizures so he can't help but have accidents :(

What is scotch guard and how to do it

i know what you mean. there's definitely stuff i want for our house, but we're a lot more focused on getting the baby's stuff all squared away before we even come close to thinking about that. and i'm trying to save all our extra money so i can take fmla instead of maternity leave because i'd like to be with the baby six weeks longer.

I'm going with dark brown chocolate color!!! What do u think that would look like with cherry color end tables? I have tan carpet with brown and tan curtains and tan walls

I totally agree with u on wanting that for the baby!! Tbh I don't know if I would be able to work knowing I just had a baby like I don't wanna miss a thing.. I'm glad lance doesn't want me to work :)

Do u think it would be too dark ? I think it will look good myself but if I don't like it I can't return it lol

yeah...well, we've got to keep the bills paid and whatnot, so i don't really have that much of a choice.

Yea I agree.. If we had. Big house like that i would have to work too :)

:hug:

Just trying out my : plus a word: to make a smilie :)

2nd. it's a good grade to teach :) they haven't gotten too snotty yet.

for the most part they're really fun to work with. it's very challenging though. it's a much harder job than people realize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->