bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

how fun!!!

if it does end up looking like too much brown, you could always add color with some cool throw pillows or some other room accents like decorative bowls/vases.

when is your furniture being delivered?

Well my temp went above coverline this morning and I had pain near my left ovary about an hour after I woke up. It lasted for about 2 hours. We BD'd this morning so hopefully we caught the egg!

how exciting!!!! sounds like you've o'd! can't wait to see a nice, clear positive hpt at the end of your tww!!!!!

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=i...frontier canyon sofa&sa=N&biw=320&bih=416#i=0

That's my sofa but Im hoping and praying I love my throw blankets so much I paid 25 bucks for them..

Got tons of EWCM when I checked 20 minutes ago. And my cervical position was just right for ovulation too. Going to test on the 17th!

annie- that just links me to google. can you try a different link. i'd love to see the sofa!

army- yay! the countdown to testing is on! hope this tww goes quickly for you!

https://www.ashleyfurniturehomestor....aspx?group&category&id=30900U1&ref=product-t

Did this work

We got just the sofa and two recliners...

Do u Think the brown throws will be to much?

looks nice :)

it's hard to say if the throws will be too much without seeing them. i think worst case scenario they'll just be difficult to see/won't stand out much.

Yea ur right..

I'm not usin them as decor anyways I use them to cover bc it's always cold all time time ..

I mean oh well it doesn't really matter lol :) how r u ?

i'm doing well today. i just tried to find the baby's heartbeat with morgan's stethoscope again. i posted about it in my journal. it was kinda funny. i didn't find the heartbeat, but the baby kicked the bell of the stethoscope and gave me a good thump! :haha:

you're getting close to your v-day... just four more days!!!!

Yea I'm excited I'm so ready to meet her!

Awe how sweet!!

I'm baby sitting Lances cousins two little girls one 7 ones 10 an I got lance little sister who is almost 13..
School starts Friday so I figured I better spend time with them before baby is born and since I'm back home now :)

oh how fun! what are you guys doing to keep yourselves busy?

They r watching shreke and I'm sitting here drinking sunny delight waiting to go shower bc we have been shopping since 8am and we got back at 5 I bathed the kids and now I Wang my bathe but I'm pooped

it's amazing how much more tiring shopping is when your pregnant! sounds like you had a fun day though!

Yea I'm pooped lol!! It's so crazy!! And I still just feel huge!!

I have to call the densit tomorrow when I was dark king orange juice my tooth hurt so I better go get the cavitys filled while I can!!

ooh... no good. i'm sorry. you must be pretty sick of the dentist!

Yes i am!!

I don't want to go at all!!

I swear I just told lance do I have to go he said baby if I don't get cavitys filled now there just gonna get worse an worse sense I dot have dental any other time... Other than now.. So he is right..

But I can't take the drilling sound makes me cringe!!

Then I got to go get a cleaning done as well then I'm done!!
I wonder if they can clean n fillings same day?
Ha I doubt it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->