bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

a lot of people think that you just go in from 8 to 3 and you're done. there's so much more prep and planning. most teachers work about 60 hours a week and have as many years of college education as a lawyer (at least).

Did u no what I been thinking was bentlies heartbeat was actually the placenta? Dr it's like the heartbeat but she showed me the difference u can clearly hear the difference.. But they was the same speed and stuff!! Crazy huh

Yea Ur so right!! But y'all r so under paid its horriable!!!

Sorry

wow! that's crazy. i've been trying to find sprout's heartbeat with a stethoscope because you're supposed to be able to by now, but i haven't had any luck finding it yet.

Yes bex u can .... Take ur time and relax an lay in bed and slightly move slowly u will pick it up!! Don't give up keep trying do u pic up anything?

so far i can only find bowel sounds. i thought i found it a couple times, but i'm just not sure.

What ur hearing them swooshing sounds is sprout actually moving...

I heard it Monday the same time I felt it .. But 5 mins later dr said she is moving but I didn't feel it but heard that swooshing sound

yeah. i'm sure i'll find it eventually. it's harder to do with just a stethoscope though. i was just trying it out for fun. we'll probably bring it to the doctor's office next time and ask the ob to show me how to find it or at least what it sounds like through the stethoscope as opposed to a doppler.

If u don't want to wait look on you tube :)

Girl I'm going lay down my little girl is kicking crap outta me and my dogs are r starring at me waiting for me to go to bed :)

Good night

g'night. i think i'm gonna head off and read anyway. sprout's havin a little party too. i'm gonna lay down and see if morgan can feel it!

sleep well! :sleep:

good morning, ladies!

today i'm spending the day with my parents. my mom and i are going to pick the fabric so she can make the curtains for the nursery. since i'm actually going to be entering civilization, i'm going to go to target and pick up some dreft to wash all the crib bedding and some crayons for my classroom.

then i'm heading over to my in-laws' house for dinner. my pain in the ass brother in law is coming into town and he wants us to meet his girlfriend. i'm not really looking forward to it because he's really been pissing me off lately, but what can you do? :shrug:

Good morning Bex!!

It's been a crazy morning for me ! Lance grandmaw feel outa bed this morning and cut her head open an Hurt her shoulder so there at the hospital now doing X-rays and cat scan..

I'm gonna try to do all my house work today so I can have tomorrow off to sped with lance..

That sux about ur brother in law sorry but be nice!!! Lmao!!

Remember when u was a new girl in te family??

So bummed... DH fell asleep during the "launch sequence". Hopefully tomorrow goes better.

good morning, girls!

annie- so sorry about lance's grandmother!

army- oh no! that used to drive me crazy! hope tomorrow's deposit makes it to its destination!

by the way...so excited!!! papaya no more! sprout graduated to eggplant today! just 6 days til double digits and two weeks til third tri!

Damn women ur moving along faster than me!!!!

What to expect says I'm a ear of corn lol !!

i just checked my app and it says eggplant. i think this is the first time in my entire pregnancy that the ticker matches the app!

We just bought our livin room set.. It is the frontier - canyon series brochure rustic color from ashley furniture .. We bought sofa and two recliners..

I have a question?

I have tan walls tan carpet with cherry entertainment n end tables and brown n tan Curtains..

I already have brown throw blankets do u think it will be to much brown? Meaning brown sofa with a brown throw blanket? I hope not bc I love my blankets what do u think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->