bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

he's right. you should take advantage of everything you need while you're covered. i'm not sure if they can clean and fill in the same day. you'll have to ask.

Yea I know it's just I'm dreading it and keep putting it off :(

I guess I'm gonna call tomorrrow

it won't be so bad :hugs:

sprout is going utterly crazy right now. hands and legs because i can feel it everywhere!!!! 1st tantrum maybe? :haha:

That's not true army only in third tri thanks though

Bex r u okay today? Haven't heard much from you??

yeah-- you don't need to worry about kicks til about 28 weeks.

i'm fine, thanks. sorry i was mia. i went into work today to start setting up my classroom- we usually don't get much paid time to do it, so if you want it done, you have to give up a couple of your vacation days. i ended up staying for 6 hours. when i got home, i was so exhausted i fell asleep immediately. how are you ladies doing today?

Oh, my OB told me anytime after 22 weeks you need to make sure you can feel a minimum of 4 kicks every 2 hours. Well I got ovulation spotting today and a temp drop (supposedly it should rise back up tomorrow).

wow- if that's the case i'd be at the doctor every other day! lol.

i'm so excited that you're about to see your temp rise! i can't wait til it's time for you to test.

Maybe I remember it wrong that was over a year ago.

LOL Are you vicariously living through me? You aren't supposed to be TTC! LOL

Hi bex!!! Wow u must have busted ur ass today :) did ur get it all done though?

Afm- I hung some decorations in the living room that I meant to do along time ago , all thr kids left st about. 2 but lances sister is here till Thursday!! I caught up on Landury since i had 6 towels and wash rags dirty from last night :shrug:
I gave all three of my pups a bath and went grocerie shopping as well....
Tomorrow I'm not doing anything lmso,,,,

Army- my ob told me we have to start counting kicks at 3rd tri and closer to when we start going bi weekly... :shrug: every dr is diff!!

Lmao I'll be st dr everyday also!!! Haha I have felt her this evening though

army- i know it's weird, but i kinda liked temping. i'm such a nerd- i love graphs. that and it's really fun to see people get their bfps!

annie- i didn't get everything done, but i got a lot accomplished. i'll probably go back in wednesday or thursday. i mean, really, the work is never done- just more acceptable. :wacko:
it sounds like you've been really busy today too! you must be pretty tired!

Yea I'm tired but I know this sounds rude but I'm tired of having to watch someone else kids her mom my mil never calls to check on her ranything.. Quit shitty,,,

But anyways lol

It's more like I fel like I got to entertain her I guess... :shrug:

i can understand why you'd feel like that. it is hard to have to entertain someone else's children. do you have any board games you guys can play?

No I don't have crap she is almost 13 so I mean she still don't understand things kwim....

I feel like I can't go to sleep when I want to bc she is gonns pout bc I'm going to bed...

I have the board game life and monopoly I just remember but hell it's 11:30 pm lol

Hope how r u ? Heard from the dr?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->