bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

yeah- i suppose 11:30 is pretty late to be starting a board game. what time does she usually go to bed?

Usually 11 r so but guess what she slept this after noon for 3 hours.. So she is all messed up now.. Her mom should have her home this week getting her back in the sleeping routine for school

She's Not we for TI go bring her of course!!!!!!!
And Thursday school starts Friday

oh wow...that seems weird. why did her mom want to do that?

She hasn't seen her mom in almost 3 weeks!!!!!
Two weeks ago she was with her friend half the week then with me the other half of the week then she left last monday till Sunday to go on vacation with her uncle and then she came straight here when she got home Sunday evening.....

Her mom hasn't even called to talk to her....

It's weird but that's the family he was raised in .... But whatever!!! It's very weird but st least over here she has someone who notices her.. Kwim

wow...that's really sad. i don't even know what to say.

Yea but what can I say ? I just stay out of it .. Whats up

yeah. that's all you can do i guess.

i feel like i never fully woke up from my nap this afternoon. usually once i get up and start doing things i feel a little more awake, but i made myself dinner and did some dishes and i'm still feeling groggy.

Maybe u slept to long... Sometimes when I sleep to long i feel like that... Ugh I got heart burn !!!!!!!

yeah- that's probably it. i had bad insomnia last night again and then i worked most of the day. i must have just napped too long.

sorry about the heartburn. i have a big jug of tums with me at all times! it seems to strike at random times a day and i can't seem to figure out what triggers it.

Yes I agree it's very random times of the day!!!!

I keep Tums r milk :haha:

But anyways yea

sometimes i feel like my body just laughs at the tums. i've heard a lot of ladies on here talking about gaviscon being really fabulous, but i haven't tried it yet.

Never heard of that.. Lately I haven't wondered off to any other forum just been here :)

i think sprout's finally starting to get a little cramped in there because i'm starting to feel a lot more squirmy sensations.

Bex I still feel her kick low on pelvic is that normal ?
I woul have thought by now I would feel by ribs and sides but no

Annie, that's perfectly normal. Some babies don't get into birthing position until 28 weeks. My son on the otherhand refused to go into birthing position even when we gave him an extra 8 days to do it. Ended up having an uncomplicated C-section with him.

also, the top of your uterus is only about an inch to an inch and a half above your belly button right now. the highest kicks i feel are right at the level of my belly button and that happens pretty infrequently.

That make sense :) I can feel my utreise lol
That's why they only there :)

finally! morgan just felt a really good kick from sprout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->