bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Hi ladies! Hope you are all doing well. Thanks Armymomma for your message :hugs: and thank to all of you for thinking of me. I was away over the weekend at my grandparents cottage on the lake. It was really nice!!

Not much else to report at the moment...no real changes, except my boobs got REALLY sore as of a couple day ago :happydance:. Also, I've been listening to The Secret Audiobook. It is really helping me to stay positive and BELIEVE that this is my sticky baby! I know that either way it can't hurt to really put my faith, trust, and energy into believing my baby will be sticky and healthy.

Outside of that, we're leaving for our road/camping trip to the Yukon/Alaska on Thursday, so lots of work/packing to do in the meantime. I won't be around much over the next while, but I will update when I get the chance. Anyway, I'm thinking it's good for me to stay off the baby boards to avoid the temptation to compare my beta/symptoms/pregnancies to others'. Trying to stay positive!!!

Bexxc, that's awesome that Morgan felt a kick!
Annie, I hope you are settling in back home!
Armymomma, good luck in your 2WW! KMFX really tight for you :) :thumbup:

hooray for sore boobies! glad you're keeping positive about everything. this baby is meant for you to take home! i can't wait to start seeing bump pics from you! you're so skinny- you're going to look like an egg on stilts! :haha: soooo cute!

Hope- Im so happy for u sweetie u couldn't imagine!!!! I hope y'all have. Lovely trip and safe!!!

Bex lance still ain't felt crap lol

it took a really long time for morgan to feel anything because 1) he's never home and 2) he's really impatient with it. he doesn't want to sit and wait for more than a minute and then he complains that he's just not feeling anything. it's hard to explain to him that the baby's not constantly moving and that he's got to sit there and wait for it. sheesh! men!

LOL I love you girls...don't know what I would do without ya!!

xoxo

:hugs: i love you too, hope!!! :kiss: wish we all lived closer together. it would be fun to meet irl.

I know!! I'll let you know if/when we make it to Cali. It does happen occasionally :) I was there in 2010 for a conference. When I lived in Vancouver it was cheaper to fly to CA than to the north of the same province!

Whereabouts are you located?

i'm on the central coast. i'm located about 3 hours south of san francisco and 4-5 hours north of la. if you like/know a lot about golf, fish, or jimmy hendrix, i'm about an hour south of monterey :haha:

Nice! California seriously seems like a dream location to live. Minus the earthquakes. Although we're well overdue for one on the BC Coast... :S hoping it happens while I'm up north :haha:

it's not so bad. there are different kinds of natural disasters everywhere. somewhere else it's tornadoes or hurricanes, flash floods, wildfires, volcanoes, etc.

All we have here is blizzards but they don't seem to phase anyone who has lived here for more than a year.

All we have is hurricanes and we r keeping our eyes on the tropics now!!! It's crazy...

I want To go get me s new car but lance wants me to keep the truck but I don't want to keep it we haven't even had it s yr yet!!! So I dunno what to do

Nissan rogue are a nissian armade!! Just a cute sporty suv but no ford lol :)

i don't blame you. trucks aren't the most baby-friendly vehicles as far as convenience. i'm sure you can make it work if you have to, but i understand wanting to get something a little more family/baby oriented.

we just got back from our first childbirth prep class. it was pretty much what we expected. i'm not really looking forward to next week. it's the first day the kids come back to school. i'll probably be at work from 6:45-at least 4ish and then class from 6:30-9:30. i'm gonna be so tired! oh well.

OB wow sweetie ur gonna be pooped but it's all worth it in the end.

I know I can make it work but I don't want too :)

I have been having yellow creamy cm ? When I wipe and it's a lot this has been going on for sometime now.. No ittchning no burning nothing.. Do u have if?

i've had A LOT of discharge. i actually have to wear liners or i feel wet all the time. yuck! it's totally normal.

Yea I def have to wear panty liners as well!! And when I change them they r stained yellow .. Ughh lol

yeah...it's pretty gross. oh well. like most of this stuff, it'll all be worth it.

so are you excited? tomorrow's your v day!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->