bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

I guess lol..

I just wish I would hurry up n enter 26 weeks ugh dragging on ..

Prolly bc I'm not getting any bigger

why 26 weeks?

i thought i wasn't getting any bigger either, but when i took my bump pic on v day and then compared it to the one before that, i was definitely growing. i think once you hit a certain point, you just feel big!

26 weeks is 3rd tri..

Yea deff I just fill huge.. But I feel like my bump isn't getting any bigger it's crazy!!!

LOL...I can't wait to get to 12 weeks. Actually, I don't think I'll start to really relax until I hit 14 weeks. Still 8 flipping weeks away!

oh...i think this site says 27 weeks is third tri and my what to expect book says 28 weeks. i'll probably go by 28 just because i'd rather use the latest possible date.

hope- i don't think i'll ever feel relaxed again! :haha:

Haha. You have no reason not to feel relaxed! Although it took some time to conceive, everything has gone absolutely swimmingly in your pregnancy, and I know you're going to be a total natural when it comes to parenting! :D

But I know what you mean ;)

Hope~ my first tri flew bye really.. I hope it flys by for u too..

Bex I'm gonn go by what gl expect app and hope for the best..

I still stress and freak out bc i still bleed from time to time it's crazy!!!

Thanks Annie :flow: I hope so too! I think it helps that I'll be on holidays for the next couple of weeks. September is going to be busy as well as I'll be writing my final comprehensive exam paper, and studying for the oral exam in October. Can't WAIT to finally be through this...definitely the most brutal part of my degree...

Oh wow sept is busy busy for u.. I'm not looking forward to any month :)

Haha thanks Bexxc.... I just fixed it...first one had a typo :dohh: ticker #FAIL

Yep Sept will be busy...oooohhh I can't wait till I'm all done with school!

Annie, aren't you looking forward to November?!? hehee...

yay! our new refrigerator/freezer for the garage just arrived. now i have plenty of freezer space for booby juice and plenty of extra fridge space for holidays and extras. woot woot! i think our next purchase will be our travel system for sprout.

That's awesome Bexxc! Can't remember if I read or not - did your Sears furniture arrive yet?

Well, it's 1PM, I feel absolutely disgusting and ready for a nap. :sleep: Too bad I have soooo much to do/pack for our trip tomorrow! Jamie just left for an overnight work trip so I'm on my own to pack/organize the rest of our camping gear. *groan*

our furniture is still in the jcpenney warehouse, but it will be delivered on friday and we'll be able to put it together this weekend! squeee! i'm so excited to finally get it in place!

i'd say just lay down for an hour, but for me that doesn't work. if i nap, i'm out for 2 or 3 hours. i don't envy you! i haaaaaate!!!! packing. yuck! but you'll have such a fun and relaxing time!

Yay! I'm excited to see what the "final" nursery will look like :happydance:

Yeah, the 1 hour naps don't work for me either. I usually come out feeling much worse, dizzy, hot-headed, etc. Today I plan to load up all the non-perishables. Tomorrow the main task is to go grocery shopping and set up the cooler so that I can plan to leave around noon-ish. AND in between that I have to put in some more work hours. Good times! Soooo looking forward to a "break".

i'll definitely continue to post progress pictures in my journal as we go. after that we'll just need to put up wall decorations, window treatments, and a few finishing touches and we'll be all finished. i can't wait for the image in my head to actually exist in our home!

you've got a busy few days planned. i can't say that i envy you. the last semester of school was really hard for me with working and being pregnant and trying to get the bulk of my research and stuff done...not that i have to explain any of that to you! :wacko: when will you officially be finished with your coursework?

Yep, I know the crunch very well! I actually finished my coursework in my first year, but took one extra course last spring. Now I'm all done that component. For our program it goes:

Year 1 - Coursework
Year 2 - Comprehensive Exams (2 subject areas) + Thesis proposal
Year 3 (where I am now)- Research
Year 4 - Writing

I'm slightly behind on the comp exam because of the extra course I took last spring, but I'm well ahead with my research since I'm doing it as part of a project with my supervisor. So, it should all balance out by around Christmas time. Long haul though. Especially if I end up taking my mat leave! (4 months)

well, try not to stress too much on it. it sounds like you've been very focused and dedicated so far and i know you'll get it all done...no sweat!

Thanks Bexxc :) It's easy to lose momentum when I'm working from home, a million miles away from my classmates/office/school! But I just need to keep on trucking. I think this will definitely be one of the more challenging periods of my career, but the good news is that once I'm done, I never have to do any of it again (hopefully ;)). Plus, I do get paid pretty well as a student & part time researcher - probably more than I'd be getting if I were in a "real job" by now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->