bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Thank y'all all so much!!!! Well I'm still waiting on the dr to call and went and used the bathroom it was spotting brown but only dark brown no blood.. I'm not cramping I'm so damn confused!!

my goodness!! what is taking your doc so darn long????

Bc it's coming from the lab at the hospital!!!! Ughhh my progestrone won't be in till tomorrow so damnt send my hcg levels now!!

arg! makes me so happy my doc does his own bloods right there in his office. i always have the results in less than an hour. i'm so anxious for you! i can only imagine how you must be feeling. sending lots of positive thoughts your way!

Right this thread has been cleaned up and dealt with. Hopefully that will be the end of that and you can move your thread forward from here

Forum rules and TOS:

Social network activity that affects BabyandBump or its members is subject to the same etiquette and guidelines as set out in our very first forum rule ("Rudeness, flaming or trolling is not tolerated on, or about, BabyandBump or its members"). Cross posting (cross referencing discussions/disputes between social networking websites and BabyandBump.com) is not permitted. If an Administrator has reason to believe that a member is involved in cyber-bullying or member/website bashing, We reserve the right to restricted or ban the offenders account.

Right this thread has been cleaned up and dealt with. Hopefully that will be the end of that and you can move your thread forward from here

thank you!

UPDATE- my HCG is 6499 so it went up... i have a Vag ultra sound on monday morning and they told me they are not gonna base how many weeks i am from my LMP bc its so off there gonna base it off the size of the baby.. and she told me the spotting is most likly due to the ultra sound yesterday... im very relieve.~~

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

my edd isn't based on lmp either because i didn't o until cd 24
i just knew things were going okay! can't wait to hear the results of your u/s

YAYYYY! That is awesome news!!! Soooooo happy to hear it!! :happydance: :happydance::happydance:

ty soooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo ...

is that a good range of HCG? are is that low?
based on that HCG level can u tell how many weeks i am ?

normal hcg levels have a really wide range, so i think it's pretty hard to tell just from one number. you would need to have more bloods done as i think you'd still be doubling every 24 hrs at this point.

we'll be able to swap u/s pics. mine is on tues (was supposed to be mon. but doc can't be in office that day for whatever reason).

they havent gave me a pic yet :( already had two done and dont have one....

mine is doubling right... i had it done thursday at midnight so we will say friday and then 4 days later...

The only way to tell how far along you are is by ultrasound, usually dating ultrasound (I think it happens between 8-11 weeks, or somewhere around there) is the most accurate.
However, you are definitely in range for 5-6 weeks! :happydance:
https://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html

Looking great!!! :thumbup:

https://www.babymed.com/tools/hcg-calculator

maybe this will help you determine. you're doubling time doesn't have to be exactly 48 hours---really as long as it's steadily increasing.

So it really don't have to double as long as its inclineing??!

i think typically your doubling time at this point in your pregnancy should be 48-72 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->