bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

i totally know what you mean. sometimes the only thing that kept me going was knowing that once i finished, i could really put it down and be D-O-N-E! forever!

Exactly! Well, I'm off to grab a bite of ice cream from the freezer, take the pooch for a walk, then see how much I can cram into the car. Talk to you guys in a bit!

Hi ladies!! Yes I'm def ready till nov!!

Bex why don't u put a travel system on ur registry and let someone eles buy it for you?
We did that and someone already purchased it ..

I have did two loads of clothes folded them picked them up did dishes picked up house put everything where it goes and vaccumrd my nasty ass truck and detailed the inside and wouldn't u know I was about to wash the outside and it started raining!! Ughh!!!

I dot have to cook to night im having left over spahettie

it's on our registry, but i want to have certain things within a specific timeline. i'm purchasing baby stuff in order of my own weird priorities. every month i purchase one major thing based on what i would most want if the baby arrived tomorrow. i know most of the people who will be invited to my shower will buy smaller things- in the $50 or less range, so i'm working on making the bigger purchases. i still have plenty of larger items left on there, though. when i do order the travel system, i'm also going to go on the graco website and order 2 extra bases for the car seat portion. that way transfers between my car, morgan's and my parents' car will be safe, quick, and easy.

yeah...i know i'm really weird, but if i don't do things in my own methodical way it just drives me nuts.

That's great planning Bexxc! I think a lot of people get overwhelmed with big purchases in the last few months of pregnancy/shortly after birth, which only makes it more stressful. So I think it's very smart.

Mmm, spaghetti sounds good Annie...we don't have much food in the house at the moment except what needs to get packed for camping, so I will probably end up having the most boring meal for dinner. Usually my go-to dinner when I am alone is eggs. LOL. I am feelin the egg sandwich tonight.

Well I got all of the grocery shopping done for tomorrow, got 16L of water, packed up all the non-perishables (except for my clothes, etc.). So now I just have to do my clothes & personal stuff, and fridge/cooler items in the morning. Not too bad. However, I didn't get any more of my own work done. Argh. There's never enough time in the day!

thanks, hope. we've been so careful to save our money so i can take as much leave from work as possible once sprout gets here. we've got about three months saved up so far. i would hate to get closer and have to dip into that because we didn't get what we needed along the way.

oooh. an egg sandwich sounds pretty good right now. so does some spaghetti. i made a roast beef on monday night, so i think i'll pop a couple thick slices of that on a roll and toast it up in the oven. yum. hot roast beef sandwiches :)

Omg roast beef sounds Awsome!!

I'm thinking maybe a turkey breast on toast hmmm

This thread always has good food rolling! If we ever meet let's make it a potluck :haha:

Yea hope def lmao!!!

I wanna go to sonic so bad!! Get me a grille chicken with just cheese and tots !!! Omg !! That would def hit the spot!!!

Lance said I can't go !!! Ughh he is such a dick!!

a potluck would be fabulous.

mmmm. sonic is tasty!

So I went to sonic but it was closed so I went to rally's lol!!

Now I fill fat

yeah- i'm starting to not be able to eat any kind of fast food at all. anything greasy seems to give me horrible, painful gas! :blush:

Doesn't give me gas.. I mean I'm eating 3/4 meals a day like I ate Raman noodles cereal hunnie bun butter noodles and rally's ..!! I feel huge!!!

Wow!! All these months I been using regular Bnb and I just seen they have a mobile so now I'm using mobile way easier!!!

And I have 3 computers but it's easier just to grab my phone :)

i have days like that. some days i just can't seem to fill the void. it's not as frequently as first trimester though! thank goodness...if i kept gaining weight at that rate i wouldn't fit in my car!

oh i think sprout has flipped upside down! i'm getting huge kicks about an inch and a half above my belly button and a little to the left. it's making my whole stomach jump! it's so funny! i wish morgan could be here!

Bentlie isn't as active are sprout!! It really sux and I still fill her way down below

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->